I'm Back And Have Some Great Finds!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thoroughly enjoy your finds mate and also Lisa's finds which have been awesome too... I love that Pocket Watch more than anything and wish to find one whole and looking good too. :)

Thanks guys, this location is a ripper and we have it all o ourselves thanks to the shire. So much more area to go. I honestly think it will keep lisa and i busy for the next year! There wouldn't be many places left never detected with Victorian era surface finds all over the place.

You are rockin it with those new detectors. :perfect: it's easy to say it's just the new site being a great producer, but once you go back over the old sites you've done with the exterra's you will understand the true beauty & :power: of the Nox. nice hunt. :clap:

Secret Squirrels said:
but once you go back over the old sites you've done with the exterra's you will understand the true beauty & :power: of the Nox. nice hunt. :clap:
then take the last step and get a CTX3030 then it all becomes new again for the 3rd time ;) .......

Latest posts