I have a dream...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bitcoin has very high liquidity, it's easy to exchange with different currencies so withdrawals shouldnt be an issue(at least most of the time). The issue people will have with it if they don't understand it is that it can be very volatile and there have been multiple Bitcoin exchanges that have suddenly shut down and done a runner with all the money.
So congrats to Burk for making it work for him, but just a word of caution to anyone thinking about doing it themselves. It like any investment has its own risks so make sure you are very aware of what they are if you want to get into it.

As for my dreams, simple, to have my own successful mining operation and not having to work for anyone else ever again.

Northeast said:
Sorry Pete, if you are saying "Happy travels" to me I should clarify - that is the 'goal', not the present reality. With my youngest in grade 4 I am still at least 10 years away from that, unfortunately.

But we've gotta have goals ;)

Sorry mate I misunderstood the post completely. Good luck with the dream though. Still reckon it is a nice rig though.

Work isn't in the way as I don't work, I'm just on a never ending holiday enjoying my hobby :Y:

Most of my dreams usually involve the Australian ladies netball team, a bath tub fully of jelly and assorted food stuffs and condiments.

madtuna said:
Work isn't in the way as I don't work, I'm just on a never ending holiday enjoying my hobby :Y:

Most of my dreams usually involve the Australian ladies netball team, a bath tub fully of jelly and assorted food stuffs and condiments.
I watch netball too ! :Y:

Occasional_panner said:
kemjak57 said:
Occasional_panner said:
I would really like an A10 warthog.
And a BIG tromell
Aren't they a scary piece of work. I'm a fan as well. Just spins me out when they light up a target :eek:
I'm building an RC 3m wingspan HS 129b they were the grandaddy of the A10, decades before their time, marvelous engineering the Germans had.
Would have sucked having one of them strafe the beaches at Dunkirk.

I had a dream that the missus said why don't you take a month off work & go prospecting.
Then I woke up realising the lawn needs mowing, I've got no money, the kids want to go to the Spring Garden Fair, I've got to get up for work at 3am tomorrow morning & there will be no prospecting trips even for the day! That's life. :lol:

mbasko said:
I had a dream that the missus said why don't you take a month off work & go prospecting.
Then I woke up realising the lawn needs mowing, I've got no money, the kids want to go to the Spring Garden Fair, I've got to get up for work at 3am tomorrow morning & there will be no prospecting trips even for the day! That's life. :lol:

Yeah funny how reality gets in the way of a good dream :rolleyes:

My dream is to live enough years and still be fit enough to enjoy the result of many years hard work gone by ;)

A good nights sleep and a sunny weekend to actually go camping and prospecting would be my dream right now. Bastard insomnia the last few nights, finally my head gives in at 4:30-5am this morning and I sleep a couple of hours, only to wake to drizzling rain and grey skies, another day watching youtube movies and streaming Yukon Gold at the computer.

mbasko said:

I'll be up about half an hour after you....can't say I'm much of a morning person, but we got to do what we got to do hey....actually I'd be ok with it if it meant getting home earlier but that seems to be rarer as each week passes. Hopefully your on better coin than me, I can stack over 10 hours of OT for the week and still have Mrs GT make in 6 what I make in 10... :rolleyes:

Latest posts