I find gold in your area

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tathradj said:
Wrong,
I have studied the geomagnetic overlays plus all of the survey results. The area closest to the coast is not Gold Bearing. LOL
Timbillica State Forrest.
About the only thing there is Granite.

there is gold mineralization in the genetic association with granites.
closer to Timbillica NSW 2551

He's either an annoyingly persistent sucker or he's trying to get his "post count" up so he can be a personally annoying little sucker..

I think I can fool them, I think I can, I fooled myself :p

Good night

Metamorphic said:
Just had a freaky thought......hey RJ, does his IP addy fall within Lucky Streaks old range?

Maybe he has wised up and is using a cafe or 4g.

Lord i miss him :p

Thanks for the memories Userkc!

Bahaha. You guys and your conspiracy theories. You are giving Lucky WAY to much credit. But I'll check just for a giggle.

Yes, I live in Russia in Novosibirsk, I have the highest geological formation and more than 10 years of experience in this field.

userkc said:
Tathradj said:
Wrong,
I have studied the geomagnetic overlays plus all of the survey results. The area closest to the coast is not Gold Bearing. LOL
Timbillica State Forrest.
About the only thing there is Granite.

there is gold mineralization in the genetic association with granites.
closer to Timbillica NSW 2551
Yes there is. :) :)
You are correct.
Place is called Yambulla. :cool:
There is a small mine there that for about 6 months was the richest shaft in the Southern Hemisphere. :D :D
It is on the verge of your map.
It should have been included.
In Red. LOL

hmmm those russians ,ihad a russian guy run the rfgm technology over my lease near pratten qld, he assured me there was at least 3 ton of gold under it,so we drilled a hole and he said we missed it by ten feet ,so mr ujerkc if you are the same guy the next time your in outer space could you whack the the instrument you got over an area 3ks north west of pratten ,we might be in business yet ,

Hey userkc could you draw me a map of where all my odd socks and missing teaspoons have gone and how much will it cost. I live in Victoria .

hang on ere a minute i got one of those things that find lost socks teaspoons and undies ,and thats all she,s good for too,so lets try and focus on vladimirs gold machine,if he can make money out of it i,ll stick a light bulb in a box and go bullshit bhp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts