I find gold in your area

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
userkc said:
i use google translate

Is google translate really that discombobulated , I have seen tomb raider read ancient Egyptian scrolls fluently ...hhmmmmmm tomb raider :p

The next time the computer experts ring me about my windows problems I will pass on userkcs details and maybe can they problem his fix :D

Userkc you tried hard mate but anyone who has been prospecting a while can bring up all the different types of maps and overlay them and should be able to narrow it down to a few dig spots of less than two square meters each.

Reactions: dwt
I liked the way his outlines coincided with superficial surface features. Geodynamics, well... :/

Look i will give the guy another chance...

-35.150889, 149.958637

Most people in Canberra/nsw/the nsw south coast will know this spot inside out.

Thanks for this overwhelming good news.. i will tell my friends who are studying geology that they can quit because this guy has the golden ticket.

Funny ones we get on here.... i suppose gold makes people a little soft between the ears.

By the way lal lal is the ass end of a several joining deep leads. The area is basically basalt with one of the largest iron deposits in the state. Great old smelting works still in good nic Worth checking out.

On a more serious note did anyone see the sexual nature of his drawings?

Glad to see I wasn't the only one getting excited about them :lol:

I just had a look over it all,... I think it may be just you two guys out of 6 thousand of us that see what you are seeing,.... 8) :lol:

who will be in these places, write in a personal mail to me, is a more detailed analysis, you can narrow your search to specific points. I hope to pay for in this case.

G0lddigg@ said:
Thanks for this overwhelming good news.. i will tell my friends who are studying geology that they can quit because this guy has the golden ticket.

Funny ones we get on here.... i suppose gold makes people a little soft between the ears.

By the way lal lal is the ass end of a several joining deep leads. The area is basically basalt with one of the largest iron deposits in the state. Great old smelting works still in good nic Worth checking out.

On a more serious note did anyone see the sexual nature of his drawings?

And I thought it was just me !

userkc said:
who will be in these places, write in a personal mail to me, is a more detailed analysis, you can narrow your search to specific points. I hope to pay for in this case.

Userkc. Mate nobody on this forum will pay you for information they probably already have or can be easily found with a little research and effort. It has bee an amusing interlude but you are wasting your time.

Peace

seems to me userck you missed one of the most important features of this area, read into it what you will but i think it says a lot about your analysis... im just saying

1447796772_1447738116_image.jpg

sorry RJ my wick for these nuts has burnt out..... i thought the message was subtle .... I wonder where you have to go to school to learn how to circle trees between farm plots. we certainly dont have any advanced training like that in Australia.

G0lddigg@ said:
sorry RJ my wick for these nuts has burnt out..... i thought the message was subtle .... I wonder where you have to go to school to learn how to circle trees between farm plots. we certainly dont have any advanced training like that in Australia.

All good GD. The first coordinates I gave are my home town. No gold within miles. OR is there...... according to userck there is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts