I am heading to Thailand ...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Was planning on taking some of my stones over to have them cut (I've only found pretty small ones so far) and wondered two things:

-- Does anyone have advice about the best / most reputable cutting locations?
-- Does anyone want me to take some stones over for them to save on postage?

Figured it's a good opportunity to give something back to a community that I've learnt a lot from!

LAMBERT INDUSTRIES, LTD., 807-809 Silom Road, Soi 17
4th Floor Silom Shanghai Building, Bangkok 10500 Thailand

entrance is down the lane at the back of the building , go into what looks like a service entrance and up to the 4th floor in the elevator ring the bell for service

I took some gems to them last time I was in Thailand and my Thai Girlfriend was sure I had the address wrong because it has the look and feel of you being in the wrong place until you are in their office

Thanks for the info Outboard, how long did the turnaround time take? We are only in Bangkok for 3 days so I am unsure if they'll get them finished in time for me to pick up before I leave?

Cheers,

Hamish

Hamish said:
Thanks for the info Outboard, how long did the turnaround time take? We are only in Bangkok for 3 days so I am unsure if they'll get them finished in time for me to pick up before I leave?

Cheers,

Hamish
turnaround is the same for posting so you wont get them in 3 days , but they will send them to you.

hamish if you contact them u may be able to book a specific timeframe to be there the day before they cut them, have them cut, then pick them up on the last day.

but make sure you contact them far in advance....i put my stones in at Emerald Gemfest and only just got the email to say they were beginning cutting, so depends when you are going.

Thanks Blayke, I head away on Thursday so it might be too late but i'll give it a crack!

Latest posts