Howdy

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snowy

Jason Snow
Reaction score
Gday everybody, I come from north of Brisbane and have been trying to find that massive gold nugget that hasn't been found yet, currently I prospect past Kilcoy and do a fare bit of beach detecting, always keen to learn and always keen to help. I have many prospecting stories to tell and most of them are actually true, look forward to chatting to you all and hopefully I can visit the many locations this wonderful country ( that is also full of every bit of wildlife and fauna that wants to kill and or eat you) has to offer.

Hi Snowy,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you find that nugget your looking for.

Oh and at least we don't have Big Bears and and large Cats that want to eat us. just keep out of the salt water and be careful of the notorious Drop Bears. they'll give you one mean head ache. :)

Cliff

Welcome to the forum Snowy. The line to find that Massive Nugget is not getting any shorter, and last i looked was stretching right around the block. I hope with that determination of yours you quickly advance to the front of the line and get to live that dream.

The forum is certainly a great avenue for increasing ones success, as many collective years of experience and knowledge are harnessed within its threads.

Hope the prospecting bug is kept under control, and look forward to chatting amongst the threads,

Cheers Wal.

Latest posts