Howdy!

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jezzabelle

Jeanette
Reaction score
Howdy guys, I am a newby to prospecting and to this site which I have just found while researching. I must say that this is so far the most interesting site I have found. The information and some advice I found on the forum, has already proven to really very useful. Well done on such a great site thus far!

Welcome aboard Jezzabelle. I'm glad you're finding the info posted around the forum useful to your new found hobby.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions and participate in current discussions.

Nugget.

Thank you for the warm welcome

I look forward to making and reading future posts and to chatting and meeting new people. Made my first today and already have gotten some useful information to point me in the right direction!

Thank you Goldandsand, I can't believe I never found this site before. So addicted right now :)

Thanks the duck! This site has proven very useful thus far and have only been here for a couple of days. Cheers for the welcome :)

the duck said:
Welcome to the worlds, no ill go one better the universes best forum, i hope we can be of some help as their is a motherlode of knowledge on here {i think because some of us are old} and remember adventure before dementia

never mind the apple.

adventure a day keeps dementia away ?

Welcome jezzabelle! I'm sure you will find lots of goodies on this site, great people and great info equals great times! :)

Latest posts