How much food has Glyphosate

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rockhunter62 said:
The link did state that yhe concern was in California. Nearly everything that place is banned. They have very strict laws about nearly everthing. :N:

Cheers

Doug

Except hysterical crazy people in the media? :D

Well
Im pretty sure I was exposed to plenty of bad things as a kid like ddt, dieldren ect . Probably tells a story now. But I think my friend is ok ooh is that me I dont know Ive been poisoned buy the chemical companys . I wonder if I can get compensation. If so watch em all come out of the woodwork.

Tathradj said:
1 litre plastic bottle.
put 3 cups salt, two cups white vinegar.
fill to nearly top of bottlewith warm water.
shake the daylights out of it to dissolve the salt.
put 1 table spoon of liquid soap in and again shake
the day lights out of it.
Let it cool then use.
Warning. It will kill anything it gets on.
I sprayed some African love grass with it.
Dead in two days.

I failed miserably trying to get the salt dissolved, even tried a few other tricks such as heatin in the microwave. Are you sure that you have your measurement ratios correct as I noted the following from the 'net site -
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://www.hgtv.com/outdoors/gardens/planting-and-maintenance/make-your-own-natural-weed-killer

Natural Weed Killer

1 gallon white vinegar
1 cup salt
1 tablespoon liquid dish soap
------------------------------------------------------------
Another site had the same measurements -
Pour 1 gallon of white vinegar into a bucket. Everyday 5-percent household white vinegar is fine for this weed killer. You wont need higher, more expensive concentrations such as 10 or 20 percent. It may take two or three days longer to kill the weeds with the lower concentration, but they will die.

Add 1 cup of table salt. Stir the solution with a long-handled spoon until all the salt dissolves completely.

Stir in 1 tablespoon of liquid dishwashing soap. This will act as a surfactant and make the vinegar and salt solution adhere to the weeds more efficiently. Blend thoroughly.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I may just decant off the mix from the residual salt and see what that does.

Rob P.

May depend on how heavy your water is.
By all means, decant the top lot off as it
would have reached maximum saturation.
I have seen this wilt plants within an hour. :)

Latest posts