How hot ?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sandta I recon that you have got that sittin above the bar b and cookin a few Balmain Bugs (cause there's no Novacastrine bugs) and you are havin a coldie.
Shizza mate that is hot only a few more degrees and you can open your own pizza stall.
Mackka
PS
keep hydrated and not with amber fluid.

Reeks said:
Ladies in the office were complaining about the aircon being too cold today, 2 had there cardigans on
:rolleyes:

Ha ha, heard a bloke say the other day a hot 1, normal hot 38. When he got home his young bloke had the window wide open :rolleyes: , daughter had the heater going 8) and his wife had the reverse cycle going flat out 8.(. He went to the shed and grabbed a beer :lol: after flipping his lid, true story.

At work today doing maintenance on an in ground pool. 187,000 litres. Water temp 25 the temp on the roof where the pool heating pads are was reading 62 degrees! 42 in the shade.
10 :30 pm here now at home 29 degrees and no wind.
Great night for sleeping again....not.
Can't use air conditioning in this state it might cause a blackout

Ah Wishfull, I feel for ya brother. Friday 13th Jan our air con failed. Not good as the temps are rising and we need a new fan motor and someone ah sometwo to put it in. Got the motor but alas no buggar to put it in till last week. Not happy Jan. Now all fixed but I really feel for you and don't understand what your gov't is doing for power.
Good luck mate stay cool and hydrated.
Mackka

Hey Whishfull you should start a bakedbean Co. :lol: you'll make a truck load of cash and save the whole state. They'll make a bronze statue of you :Y:.

Nice an cool here in Darwin lads, might have hit 30, overcast, cool breeze, nice for a change.

Wishfull said:
How about this for a plan. Why dont we reopen the Port Augusta Power Statiion that way we could reopen the Leigh Creek coal field and create many badly needed jobs. Nah ! Silly.

Now that's the smartest idea I've heard. God help us in Vic when they shut down Haxelwood. Might have to look into going off the grid.

Bloody bureaucrats :N: :mad: :rolleyes:

What's wrong with you Mexicans. We are up here in the S.S. State are quite used to waking to 27 degrees in house at 5 or 6 am.
I was a Mexican till 1994.. ]:D ]:D :rolleyes:

RM Outback said:
Wishfull said:
How about this for a plan. Why dont we reopen the Port Augusta Power Statiion that way we could reopen the Leigh Creek coal field and create many badly needed jobs. Nah ! Silly.

Now that's the smartest idea I've heard. God help us in Vic when they shut down Haxelwood. Might have to look into going off the grid.

Bloody bureaucrats :N: :mad: :rolleyes:

Yes there has been a lot of discussion about going of grid here. A lot of blokes are looking into bigger type gensets and then there are the new Tesla storage batteries so you wouldn't need to run gensets 24/7. They a fairly expensive though at the moment. If it wasn't for fridges we wouldn't need power all the time.

Just got home
1486788222_img_7799.jpg

RM i put it in the fridge last night and it was only .1 different to the fridge reading .so i think its pretty well right
Broke my rubberband :(
No Dave not in the sun
Might go try that ... stay tuned

Latest posts