how big is the largest nugget you have found in your highbanker?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
You don't have to say where you found it.not your biggest cleanup,but the largest single nugget you have found in your highbanker.

3 grams
2.8 grams

and the rest i didnt weigh

sniff sniff 8.(

boohoo 8.(

do you think i need to improve my riffles mate ? maybe i washed those other 100 kg nuggets right out the end of my box 8.( 8.( 8.(

:D

Lol.they seem to be working well enough headsup.yours are the biggest so far.gotta be happy with that :D

Its been a long time since I have used a Highbanker, but I would estimate that my largest would be around 0.5g and it was found at Hargraves in the late 80s.

Thats what the post is for headsup.maybe i should have said after the grizzly or sceen.as i know some are 3x that

Had to figger out why the banker fell over the other day. :eek:
I was digging out this bloody bank when the shovel felt kinda heavy. 8)
So I tossed her in and next minute, The Banker toppled over breaking that damn Te***ra red Conduit I use for it's leg's. :rolleyes:
Now I thought this was rather ,,,,, strange so I thought I had better have a look see as to what was going on. :cool:
I get out of Hospital this Friday. :D
(If I wish)
0.0003g

Still waiting for my first high-banker nugget. Had a mate do the "spray a rock gold and throw it in when im not looking " trick, he had me for about 1 / 10th of a second, that would have been a 100oz nugget if it was real does that count? lol

Bloke down this way reckons he is pulling 6-7gers and more recently 2-3gers from his river sluice from one hole locally. (Just saying what hes' been relaying)

6.4grammer and a 2.04grammer, did a flaming happy dance when I saw that sitting in the sluice, man I gotta work out how to put on clips on the youtuby thing.
Cheers
Brad....

Latest posts