Home Made Rock Crusher

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all been a while I am in eaglehawk victoria and I make 240v rock crushes there is a fair bit of work in them ,the one I make do not use chain it has a 3 bar blade setup and the rock is reduced to powder I don't like angle grinders hanging of the back of thing mine has a 240v motor and rotates at 2800 revs per minute will post some pics as soon as I have finished my next one .PP

Thanks man. I found 2 local forums. One of which I can't figure out how to use. The other there is one thread asking my exact same question a few years ago, to which there are no replies and they simply reference this forum as the only place where they are listed. I'm not sure that 'simple' is the appropriate term and I'm just trying to figure things out so maybe not 'rocket science', but it's clearly not straight forward and easy. However, I will research to see about some sort of place that engineers things locally. I've never heard of that sort of place, but surely they exist eh.

Wow I would have put money on it someone active on a prospecting forum would have the skills and tools required 😳 Keep searching local you'll definitely find someone. Check out Freddy Dodge and send him the question via email or website. If Freddy can't help you I'm sure he'd be able to steer you in the right direction, good luck.

Latest posts