Highbanker with Alice Frame, Pump etc Starters pack $650ono

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys,

It is with great regreat that I am selling my highbanker set up for $650ono (advertised elsewhere for $700)

This highbanker is a home-made job and is fitted with an Alice frame, so it is easy to carry on your back to get to the places cars can't go.

This set up comes with all hoses and cam-locks that you need. Perfect for the person starting out, save yourself the hassel of building one and all the heartache that goes along with incorrectly fitting hoses and cam-locks etc Comes with spare matting, creates, level, small hand shovels etc

All you need are your pans and you're on your way!

It comes with a Genquip pump, purchased around 12 months ago and literally only has 5 hours on it, it hasn't even had it's first oil change.

This sale is only occuring due to on-going knee injuries and I can't carry the load anymore.

Package can be collected from Forde in the ACT, any enquires please text me on 0431211221. I have very limited internet access and can't get on here often to check for any questions etc.

1431939294_unknown-1.jpeg

1431939294_unknown-2.jpeg

1431939294_unknown-3.jpeg

1431939294_unknown.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts