High banker matts ,einie menie minie mow

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
about 15 photos so heres a peek for those that cant open it or find it ]:D
1490698230_img_20170328_173745_015-optimized.jpg

The mods look the go mate. Yes its handy to be able to swap and change mats easily. Or even run different types. Love to see the dream mat in action. Looks very simple to clean up and get going again. Thats important to be able to do every couple of hours. No point digging all day to find out its got no colour in it hey. Where abouts you gunna give her a run?
Oh I just run two seperate traps like wal dose. But with a variable pitch hopper.

Came up good mate. Id love to see the rear wall of your sluice with some backward angle to take the force out of that angle from hoppper to sluice but gotta love the tibkering mate. Like a new pair of mud tyres on the 4by

In the worst case, you might have to trim an inch or two off the underside length of the hopper. My unit has at least a 75mm rebate. Also depends on you pump volume as well I think.

Maybe try collapsing your unit to traveling position, swing the hoppers support arms to align to point where they meet up with a pre existing bolt, drill the extra hole to match in each side of riser. Lock in with a wing nut. This might help when carrying your unit.

Soz m8, I meant if your hopper is locked in when collapsed, it wont swing open whilst transporting to and fro. Lol

Haha, great work Aussie...you'll be loving the easy clean-ups and watching the Dream Mat in action...it's so different from Riffles and the way it works is definitely interesting to watch!

Latest posts