Hi to all

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi everyone I've often read through but not thought to join so thanks for the times I've used the info from posts here. Based at Moruya south coast nsw and just enjoy poking around mostly with the kids hunting for shining things whateva they might be. We chase tiny bits of gold locally, few trips to northern nsw finding sapphire and crystal mostly around glen inniss area been going to Crookwell last few gem runs and work has me heading out to Yass this weekend (thus joining and chasing info here) so will take the swag and go down weejasper for a look once we defrost in the morning. I see few reports on that area and wondering if anyone has been out there this year? Any heads up will be great we are totally small scale just pick and sieve/pan grew up out bush so not interested in trashing the place for others or us next time we have the chance always fill our holes no dogs no bs just enjoy getting out even when it's - 'c lol
Again thanks and happy hunting

Welcome Doug. It's all about being out there and breathing the fresh air, campfires, running streams, night sounds ---just taking it all in.............
Jaros ]:D

Welcome Doug,
Also to consider is we have a lot of members down here on the Far South Coast.
I recently had what I thought was a small members meetup at Mogo for a day
expecting just a few to turn up.
I got a very embarrassing wake up call on just how many like minded folks are around. :8
Next one will be different. :D :D
Doug. :cool:

Hi Doug,

I'm very close to you, from Bingie myself. I'm new to the sight as well and I am finding so much great information here + lots of lovely, friendly people. I met up with Doug and some of our other members a couple of weeks ago at Mogo and had a great time, only my third time out detecting. Maybe I'll meet you and the family out and about sometime. Best of luck at Weejasper, K

Many thanks for the warm welcome on the road gotta knock our jobs over then set camp and start to look around will let you all know how it goes.

Latest posts