Hi from Kiama NSW

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Im 32 from Kiama, interested in doing a bit of detecting for the yellow stuff. would the Tuena area or Oallen ford area be a good start or are there other areas better for detecting?

Cheers

Boydy said:
Thanks for the welcome Jaros, Alannarenee and Martin, haven't figured out how to reply to an individual post yet. any tips?

Welcome !!!

All the best. :)

eadesy77

Boydy said:
haven't figured out how to reply to an individual post yet. any tips?

Hit the Quote button in the right hand corner of the post you want to quote. Not sure if it shows on 10 or more forum posts seeing your new.

Hi Boydy, Have you had a chance to get out yet? I'm from Oak Flats, so just up the rod from you, used to work in Kiama, missus still does. I'll be heading out to Tuena for a day trip in the not to distant future, highbanking, might see you out there one day.

Boydy said:
Hi Guys,

Im 32 from Kiama, interested in doing a bit of detecting for the yellow stuff. would the Tuena area or Oallen ford area be a good start or are there other areas better for detecting?

Cheers

hey I'm just round the corner in shellharbour!! :)

Only yellow I ever found around kiama was yellow tail kings at the blow hole or marsdens.......gday boydy and the oak flats shellharbour blokes!

davent said:
Only yellow I ever found around kiama was yellow tail kings at the blow hole or marsdens.......gday boydy and the oak flats shellharbour blokes!
G'day davent Haha, yep found plenty of that gold myself ;) but I think the mother lode and big nuggets are around Jervis Bay. :p

Welcome Boydy!
I'm up in the Southern Highlands and keen to head out to Tuena again soon so if your organizing a trip up there be sure to post it here on the forum.
I think you will be surprised how many folk will want to tag along! :) :cool:

Latest posts