Hi Everyone

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I would like to say hello to everyone,
I have been bitten by the gold bug and have purchased a 5000 but not sure how to get the best out of it?
With a lot of help from people here and lots of reading I hope to find some gold one day.
My hobby at the moment is building a sluice and so far I am very happy with my results, but will be happier when the
yellow stuff is sitting in the bottom.

Cheers

Goldslave

Welcome aboard Goldslave,

The 5000 is certainly the weapon of choice for many serious about prospecting. I'm sure you'll find a wealth of information contained within the topics and receive plenty of advice from our members.

If you have any specific questions, please don't hesitate to ask them in the relevant section.

All the best with it.

Cheers,
Nugget

Thanks for the encouraging words guys, as I have learnt from being a bystander and sitting back and watching your forum for awhile now there seems to be a great sense of friendship here which is wonderful to see.
I hope that one day we will all meet and say hi over a cuppa.
I am heading nth in about 2 weeks to try my hand with the detector but I am most anxious to see how my sluice performs too.
In the past I have worn my self out by panning so now with my sluice I might work half as hard for twice the rewards.
Cheers
Goldslave

Latest posts