Hi All

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New member, happily retired - looking for an alternative to Golf so walk around with a detector could be both healthy and profitable ( :playful: )

Live in Ararat so close to the golden triangle

Welcome to PA from Dave moike, you'll certainly get some great advice on all things prospecting from the Members, just ask and they will help. Cheers and good luck. :beer:

Golf and detecting both need expertise and a dose of luck to make it enjoyable. When I retired in 2000 i played golf 3-4 days a week until my game got so bad I had to give it a rest. Soon after my back probs made it impossible to enjoy the game anymore. I got as close as 2" twice to having a hole in one - the course had won again.
Welcome to P.A. and enjoy all the knowledge and wisdom of the old timers. Jaros.

moike said:
New member, happily retired - looking for an alternative to Golf so walk around with a detector could be both healthy and profitable ( :playful: )

Live in Ararat so close to the golden triangle

You live amongst it bloke so you should do ok :Y: What's your weapon of choice ? :eek:

Latest posts