Hi All

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All Goldies,

Just joined the forum and love the format and knowledgable of the people participating, and the willingness to share knowledge. After muchg research I picked up a SDC and have spent my time around Maryborough having a blast with my 11yr old who finally found his 1st piece of glory with his Xtera. The look on his face and the excitement in his voice made the expense all the more worth while and reminded me of when I was once his age [if only I could travel back ;) ]. I look forward to contributing to the forum and meeting up with other propsectors in the GT in the near future.

Low and Slow

RGds

Mark

Gidday Mark welcome to PA and thanks for the great post. Good luck with the sdc and don't let your son get his hands on it, he'll never give it back once he gets it firing :lol:

[SilentBugler] I was actually in Pady's ranges on the weekend, picked up 6 nice pieces, cant beleive how sensitive the SDC is [the gold vacuum :lol: ]

RGds

Mark

Latest posts