Hi all im new and from Albury/Wodonga

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bugmunch

Lincoln
Reaction score
Hi im new to this hobby.Im going to start looking for coins and relics in the Albury area.Is there anyone around here or been here.Happy new year hope u all find great stuff in 2014

Hi Bug, I'm only new here on the forum, but I've been detecting for a long time. Only ever travelled through your area on the way to somewhere else years and years ago. (never detected it). What sort of detector are you using ?

Hi silver,iv been goin to buy one for about 6mths just cant make my mind up.I have read about so many.will get one in the next week or so.thanks for the reply

I use an ACE 250 around town and down the beach, cheap enough from garrett in America if you cant afford the dollars, and you know that its genuine if its strait from them ! But if you can afford the dollars go with an Aussie dealer, that keeps them happy and the doors open. I'm not affiliated with any stores or brands !!! I really like using my ACE though. If your looking for gold though, you probably need something else, and other advice.

Latest posts