He's gone again, you know who I mean?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats right Secret Squirrels, it is, or should I say that he has been known to be called one.
If you don't know who he is, you will need to pick up every single little clue thats been given ;)
There's a real art to working this one out but I'm sure you will be able to put the picture together eventually.

Ridge Runner said:
Arr, Are you talking about Huntingtheyellow

john.

Well John ,
I just can't torture you any more mate.
Many of the members new straight away who I ment and vstrom named him out right. :D
Its SCROUNGER.
He is like a hoover with his sdc2300 and and has one as his avatar.
He's an incredibly talented artist and has shown some of his gifted works on this forum and he loves his fishing.
He has been a huge contributor to the forum and when he's not around, (this is his 2nd leave of absence) he is greatly missed.
Cheers Steve.

stoyve said:
Ridge Runner said:
Arr, Are you talking about Huntingtheyellow

john.

Well John ,
I just can't torture you any more mate.
Many of the members new straight away who I ment and vstrom named him out right. :D
Its SCROUNGER.
He is like a hoover with his sdc2300 and and has one as his avatar.
He's an incredibly talented artist and has shown some of his gifted works on this forum and he loves his fishing.
He has been a huge contributor to the forum and when he's not around, (this is his 2nd leave of absence) he is greatly missed.
Cheers Steve.

Oh, Has he just gone missing or has he had to take a Vacation due to divine intervention, Lol

Thanks Steve, I almost had my Trick Cyclist, Bugger I mean my Psychiatrist On Speed Dial. lol.

John.

Heh heh,
I believe he's in the middle of moving house from sunny Ballarat to cold Gippsland.
Well you l got that round the wrong way but the very cold weather (thats by Victorian standards) was getting a bit to much for him.
I think he has family up that way and the fishing is brilliant in that part of the country as well.
So although I nearly cost you a pretty penny by aggravating your mental state, in the end it only cost you a few brain cells :eek: ;) :D
Cheers Steve

Hurry up scrounger and get back to the forum I've got myself a sdc now and need to learn your hoovering talents so get back on so I can pick your brain. :D

stoyve said:
Heh heh,
I believe he's in the middle of moving house from sunny Ballarat to cold Gippsland.
Well you l got that round the wrong way but the very cold weather (thats by Victorian standards) was getting a bit to much for him.
I think he has family up that way and the fishing is brilliant in that part of the country as well.
So although I nearly cost you a pretty penny by aggravating your mental state, in the end it only cost you a few brain cells :eek: ;) :D
Cheers Steve

Oh So he is living the High Life, Some people have all the luck,

Quote:- So although I nearly cost you a pretty penny by aggravating your mental state, in the end it only cost you a few brain cells :eek: ;) :D End Quote.

That's a Commodity I can't afford to loose, These are hard times we are living, Lol :eek: :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

John.

Well I can't believe there is a two page thread about a bloke who's gone prospecting who most members don't know and couldn't care less about. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Fair dinkum............get a life fellas....sheesh :| :eek:

CB

Creekbed said:
Well I can't believe there is a two page thread about a bloke who's gone prospecting who most members don't know and couldn't care less about. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

CB

And when you have been here long enough and have known such people for long enough No doubt you will clown around with them too,

A Life I have Got and Friends I have Got, you might need to work at that.

Folks here are from all sorts of life but everyone of them is Priceless.

Creekbed said:

CB

Gday Creekbed,
Its good to see your contribution mate,
Nice to hear from you.
Cheers Steve :)

Found you a present for Christmas Creekbed :)

1479022627_capture.jpg

Sometimes when people say to me, " how ya goin mate?" I answer with the reply, " just crusin".
Other times I answer , " well since you asked me fella l will tell you".
Then l proceed to tell them about my aches and pains, the dog over the back that keeps on barking and how I think my next door neighbor keeps sneaking rubbish into my bin.
What I'm saying is that I try to keep things nice and even, but when someone irritates me l try to bore them so they just go.
Cheers Steve ;) ;)

Creekbed said:

CB

Some would say those with a life would be out there prospecting rather than responding to posts :D

Teemore said:
Creekbed said:

CB

Some would say those with a life would be out there prospecting rather than responding to posts :D

Exactly :p And that is why I am rarely on here unlike many others.

Latest posts