He's gone again, you know who I mean?

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:eek: AROooooo.....
:eek: SCROUNGER.....
:eek: Where are youoooo....
1479135739_1479121835_img_20161114_215246.jpg

I agree with Reynard,

And the possibility of another mateship pending, That's the kind of thing born from threads like this, So how can that be a bad thing ?. Why does it matter whether people are on here doing their thing or going bush for 6 months at a time, No one here is Telepathic and knows what is going on behind the keyboard in the Posters Life, And people should not have to post their personal life to justify to be left in peace "As To" why they are posting on the forum,

There is some great people on here that are going through hell and back and this place is their only release that they have or a place that they can escape the realities of life even for just an hour or two? We all need to be aware that there are about 30,000+ members here living, Struggling and Suffering, enjoying Life thats 30,000 different scenarios, And no one has the right to tell others how to live. And without knowing any of the Above We all need to be a little more tolerant,

John.

Mmmmmm, tolerance is not only a word but it is also an action .
I love it when that action is implemented, it means that the next stage can begin?
To live and let live.
Stay cool , be happy and watch out for "the bearded silver" :eek:
He just loves that full moon :D

Latest posts