Hello, Newcastle newbie here

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello,
Im from Newcastle and bought myself an xterm 705 but must say Im learning slowly.
I figured as Im back in the Batchelor stays again I need to take up some time doing something instead of twiddling my thumbs going stir crazy.
Ive managed to find about $30 in coins over several beach hunts so Im not sure Im doing it right but Ill keep trying.
I dont think there is a Newcastle club but Im happy to meet people from the area or travelling through to hunt with and hopefully learn something from.
I like history and am an artist also, have camper and keen to do weekend hunts in other areas.
Any offers of help welcome
Basil

There's an art to twiddling thumbs, but prospecting is more fun. Welcome to PA.
1516334889_thumbs.jpg

Welcome Basil. You seem to be getting wright so far--keep going mate.Show us some of your Art after you have gone past 10 posts. Love to see the stuff that takes your eye.
Jaros :p

Jaros said:
Welcome Basil. You seem to be getting wright so far--keep going mate.Show us some of your Art after you have gone past 10 posts. Love to see the stuff that takes your eye.
Jaros :p

Hey Jaros, you never asked me for a sample of MY artwork, after all, I was champion finger painter in kindy!

Hi Basil

I am on central coast.
There are quite a few novo's and guys from the Hunter who have meetups and they will be able to help.

Keep checking in as someone will post

Hi basil
Welcome to PA
keep doing what your doing your are bound to run into someone from PA at the beach you seem to be doing ok
Correct no club as such in Newcastle unfortunately but a few gatherings are organised here and there keep a look out on the forum

see you on the sand

Cheers Mr T

Latest posts