Hello from Darwin NT Australia.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simon_49

Simon J Kormendy
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Just joined as a new forum member, anyway, I just recently bought myself a new Digitech Metal Detector from my local Jaycar Electronics after wanting to get into recreational Metal Detecting for some time.

Hi Simon,welcome to the forum and this addictive hobby.Best of luck to you,there is some potential of great finds in Darwin.

Welcome to PA Simon.
Best of luck with your new hobby that can become an obsession, if you're lucky! :)

Cheers,
Megsy

Cheers for that, I do happen to have a couple of other hobbies that I like to spend time on, I'm in the process of setting up a small music production studio in a spare bedroom in my new flat, plus I've been doing Electronics as a hobby since I was 13 years old, I once built a fully functional Inductance Balance metal detector from a kit I bought from Dick Smith Electronics when they were still in business.

Note: I'll get my forum avatar sorted out soon, so bear with me.....

If you get access that would help but hard to get access to areas. Me and my family love gold detecting but really hard to get access
. Real shame as an awesome hobby and we leave the area as we found it.

Latest posts