Hello from Bendigo

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,
Been in Bendigo for a few years and getting some exercise bush walking it makes sense to swing a detector!
Still in research phase, am about to stick a question in the metal detecting forum.

I normally spend my free time looking through a telescope but am looking for something active to do during the days.

Not going to ask anyone about where to go but happy to hear any suggestions of friendly groups in the area I could learn some local advice from.

A pat on the back to all of the members here that contribute info, reviews and constructive comments. I really appreciate the extra time people volunteer for the sake of others.

Cheers,

Noel

BigNoel said:
Hi all,
Been in Bendigo for a few years and getting some exercise bush walking it makes sense to swing a detector!
Still in research phase, am about to stick a question in the metal detecting forum.

I normally spend my free time looking through a telescope but am looking for something active to do during the days.

Not going to ask anyone about where to go but happy to hear any suggestions of friendly groups in the area I could learn some local advice from.

A pat on the back to all of the members here that contribute info, reviews and constructive comments. I really appreciate the extra time people volunteer for the sake of others.

Cheers,

Noel

Gday mate. For me its about the history, plus finding a little gold on the way. Its a hobby for all of us. Thats what prospecting is all about. But theres lot more Research and more research. For example. Happy valley was the birth place of the Victoria gold fields. Commission by Geelong businessmen to complete against the wave of people going to Bathurst gold fields in Nsw Where and how they live on the fields Its really a eye opener.

Latest posts