Hello all

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all newbie here thought i would say hello

just got bought an Xterra 705 from my wife for our 1 year anniversary and am looking forward to getting out and using it to hunt down some gold. Also into gemstones, fossils and anything else interesting that comes out of the earth (im a geologist in my work time but its really not that exciting....professional desk jockey these days).

I'm glad i found this forum and have been stalking it for a while...it has a ton of info! Ive already done a bit of panning out past Woods Point and Walhalla with some success but no huge amounts - just specks.

These days i live in SA so am keen to know whats around these parts and specifically within a couple of hours of Adelaide (we have a 6 month old so long car journeys can be a bit difficult). Found some great Azurite up north recently :)

Anyway hope to be able to get some great info and contribute some info too (im a bit of a dab had with GeoVic and SARIG these days)

Nick

Welcome retroenduro
I have a xterra 705
already got good nuggets with x terra 705 gold 18,75khz.
excellent machine

TheSilentBugler said:
Welcome Nick.

Keys in the bowl.

I had a dream about you. You fell into my arms like a 120-pound sack of gold coins. So I did what any respectable lover would doI buried you in the backyard so nobody could steal you away from me.

Very nice!

any woman would want to hear it!

Latest posts