Headphones or Earphones suggestions

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These babies are finally in stock!

1479349035_w6_pro_2.jpg

I want to simplify my cordless setup

From the Phasetec lead i have a 1/4 male to 1/8 female reducer then a 1/8 male to 1/8 male adaptor to go into the bluetooth sender .

So what i am after is either a 1/8 male to 1/4 male plug or someone to put a 1/8 male end on my Phasetec lead, any ideas ??

aussiefarmer said:
I want to simplify my cordless setup

From the phasetec lead i have a 1/4 male to 1/8 female reducer then a 1/8 male to 1/8 male adapter to go into the Bluetooth sender .

So what i am after is either a 1/8 male to 1/4 male plug or someone to put a 1/8 male end on my Phasetec lead, any ideas ??

1479363778_image.jpg

That's what you want mate straight from Nenad's lead into the Avantree , works a treat nice and tidy . I am trialing mine with deetech booster into Anantree Bluetooth this weekend in GT to crank the volume a bit will let you know how it goes. :)

Cheers

Can't edit spelling Avantree ! Should have added got them off eBay , slow boat from China but dirt cheap . If you are in a hurry Jaycar have them I reckon.

Cheers

Bluetooth sender only has female 1/8 plug phase tec.
Bacchus where did you find that lead ? It would simplify the setup , i would like to get rid of all joins and get a 1/4 male on the phasetec lead , but the extra length with your lead would be handy .

I recently got a pair of SS300 headphones. I am definatly finding more gold with them, they are really lifting the signals.
However, the curly cord is already showing signs of stretching that the koss phones didn't.
One ear cover unclips regularly, and I find them pretty uncomfortable. They have an impedance of 200 ohms I believe, think the UR 30,s are 32 ohms. I'll keep using the ss300,s until they fall apart, then get some better made phones. They really perform well, let down by poor quality housing and comfort.

The Koss UR-30's are around 100 ohm. Some people like them but the big complaints seem to be sound quality & poor fit. Personally I don't like the fit but could use them if I had too - prefer others though. Wasn't a fan of headphones at all but after getting some good sounding & comfortable ones they have grown on me but already know summer is going to have me disliking them again.
Just got a set of Audio Technica ATH-ANC33iS QuietPoint Active Noise-Cancelling In-Ear Headphones @ 32ohm to try out for summertime. Hopefully they are ok https://www.storedj.com.au/products/AUD-ATHANC33IS ? Will be interesting to see how effective the noise cancelling is in noisier conditions.
If not it'll be back to the WM12 module speaker for summer.

Latest posts