Heading to sofala and upper turon 22/2/15

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok we are home . No gold today but some really cool little rock wedges . I would say the old timers used them to split the quarts and rock to extract the gold . Also the usual bullets, wire , and nails. I have some pics . Where should I resize them so I can post for everyone to see . :)

1424589038_image.jpg

Retirement Stone said:
1440 wide by 900 high is an option to resize in the program and they view nicely on the forum.
Thanks mate . Are they showing up clearly :D :D I just want gold . Haha even a sub gramma would be lovely

Yeah that takes time and effort. What you have found is what we all know too well! You soon realise why gold is so rare and expensive after you spend 3 or 4 days digging rusty iron and bullets!

I very nearly give it up after not finding any gold, now I find some every time, albeit small amounts. You have the right detectors that's for sure.

Good luck next time, keep us posted.

RS

Retirement Stone said:
Yeah that takes time and effort. What you have found is what we all know too well! You soon realise why gold is so rare and expensive after you spend 3 or 4 days digging rusty iron and bullets!

I very nearly give it up after not finding any gold, now I find some every time, albeit small amounts. You have the right detectors that's for sure.

Good luck next time, keep us posted.

RS
Thanks rs. Yeh I really just need to learn how to use them
To their full potential . I have the slow down thing down pat and methodically covering the ground using land marks like trees, rocks, patches of dirt to draw up a type of grid pattern in my wacko head . I do look forward to some training days when they become available . Unless I can ask some of the helpfull folk on the forum and organise a time where we are both in the same place at the same time one day . At the right rates of course . :)

Latest posts