Havinago's Nokta Fors Core

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys :) , yeah Goldpick its the only reason i clean them to get a date I know they aint worth squat in that condition unless its a 1930 and then its a grand no matter what :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gday swingers, went for a quick 2hr swing down at the beach yesterday for zip except a couple of bottle tops and some canslaw, it was the first time I have been detecting and not found a single coin or goodie :rolleyes: 8.( :mad:

Anyway I redeemed myself today and went for a 3hr swing in the park from 9am to 12pm and only called it quits due to the heat and bad EMI I found a total of $24.05, a cone piece, a piece of a heart charm and some keys, bringing this years total to $89. Only dug targets from 81-4 and the new wireless headphone set up is a sure thing for those that want to know ;) .

good hunt mate, i found 2 cones the other day and another made from a can and it was still packed!, i'll put a picture up later.

they must be getting stoned and losing them hahaha. the knuckle heads.

Thanks guys, yeah the few times i've done the beach it has been disappointing, except for one trip where i scored a 925 silver ring and a junker on the same day and they were right up in the dry, yesterday i timed it for a really low tide and the conditions were perfect except for the heat and crowds, hit the low spots in the water but nada.

For Today's effort i was only targeting goldies and left everything below 81 and above 84 with 40 discrim and 75 Sens, there was heaps of trash so had to go really slow, I actually think the headphones are making a big difference as when you hit a coin it jumps right out, as opposed to not wearing them where i believe targets can be missed cause you might get a high sharp tone but mixed with rubbish and not giving it a second thought, with the new headphones i always give it a second thought and its paying off ;), still cant ever see myself getting one of those supposed over $100 days :cool:

Cheers Guys

Headphones are definitely a necessity for those faint targets or n trying to separate out the good from the bad. I doubt if I would have picked up on some of the silvers I got today, very faint high tone sqeaks not registering any TID. Was almost thinking of wearing some full cup headphones today due to noisy semi-trailers passing by every few minutes. :|

Latest posts