Happy Easter

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Mackka.
May there be a bumper tonnage of Au, Ag, Cu plus gemstones and relics retrieved by PAers this Easter. Looking forward to all the show and tells.
I'm imagining:
1. Shovels/picks thumping, sluices humming and
2. Detectors singing their separate sweet sounds across this great land all the long days.
3. Then disgraceful lies being told around campfires and yet taller stories at the bar.
Laugh and think: this is Australia(n).
Just remember to sling some coins (post 1966) to the roadside collectors as you pass.
God Bless all. BW.

Jaros, I think chocolate is available in all shades and colours mate but I must admit that I love Rocky Road by the Darrell bloke.
Thanks cecc.
Big Wave I have my bro in law in the Gt this weekend and told him that he better bring me back a "Welcome Stranger" or similar.
Het " Sandra" Old Rum and Raisin, you got me pal I'm in, yum!
I just hope that everyone remains safe and doesn't do anything stupid on the roads or in the field, that's my prayer for the day.
Cheers Everyone
Mackka

Happy Easter to all, may the Easter bunny bring plenty of golden goodies to you all

Same to you fella !! Will be trying for some golden goodies Monday out Goldsborough way. Might run into a bunny or two.

GT :)

Happy easter for you too jaf :)

1458945209_12400668_598221287012221_8433117514382681190_n.jpeg

Hi Everyone,
I look forward to reading and seeing the photos from all the exciting adventures and especially the finds, coins, gold, historical significance, but for me, and not for everyone, and I fully understand that, Easter will be the significance of :
2 pieces of wood, 3 nails, 4 You!
God Bless and Safe and Happy Easter to all.
Mackka

Hard Luck , I agree with you , one through each ankle but convention, paintings etc. show one which is not possible.
Thank you for reading, and your knowledge.
Mackka :Y:

Latest posts