Happy Easter

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Happy Easter everyone :D
I would rather be in a creek somewhere looking for gold. than up here. My motto is 'at least we ALWAYS get a bit of gold' opal is much harder to find. If you do get a good one though it makes up for it. Mind you we have had a good time . Took the kids to the street carnival & the races yesterday. They had a competition where the fella had to shovel dirt into the vacuum of the blower in the quickest time. I reckon DD might have won that one The weather can't make up it's mind what to do. 38 when we arrived here & now it is about 18 & feels cold! Bob is out specking as we have had rain overnight & this morning hope he finds something.

see you in a creek somewhere soon ;) happy digging

ranma

Happy Easter franma. I'm not a fan of this colder weather but on the up side it sure beats panning or detecting in the blistering heat :cool:. I hope you and Bob are having a fantastic day.

Happy Easter Franma,
I did a bit of shovelling myself yesterday and got a bit of color up at West Coast creek near Kilkivan.
Tomorrow I will be heading out to Glendon and I'll dig a few shovels for you.
Hope you do well out there.
Cheers
Brad...

Happy Easter from Cairns everyone. The temp is 30 here today. I must say that this is an amazing place from now until October. The temperatures are magic, I think it's the only reason I stay here. If anyone is thinking about travelling this way you can't miss at this time of year. Stay safe in your travels guys and good hunting. Cheers, Rick.

specking for opal. It is easier to see after a shower of rain washes the opal dirt off. Got a heap of potch but no colour :mad:
ran

Up at stupid o'clock with the kids, for Easter, (where's my coffee)
Trying to keep the kids quite to let the wife have a sleep in, ( I need duct tape)
Loosing the argument with a 2 year old, to have breakfast (that is NOT chocolate )
Gave in and let them eat 1 small egg
( now not eating breakfast )
I give up trying to get her to eat
( "daddy,,,,, trockrat")
Happy Easter everyone

Not long got home, powers off, bullvye has ran rampant over night while we were gone, big mess to clean up, on the flip side, the Genset runs the coffee machine, has enough grunt to run the water pump for showers, the Suns out, no immediate threat of a Zombie apocalypse (but vigilance is key), there's gold in them there hills, Life's Good,
Happy Easter one and all ;)

I love dark chocolate, so my wife found a 100g Lindt Dark Chocolate Easter Bunny. I found and egg the size of Sherrin footy in Aldi so now she's happy as well.
I love the fact false teeth take all the worry of tooth disease away.
HAPPY EASTER FELLAS !!!!!
Jaros and Carolyn :p :p

Just curious where is the server for this forum as its saying 4:00pm daylight savings ended last night didn't it

Happy Easter all :)

Latest posts