Gympie, Gunalda, Glenwood, Curra Area

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm an American recently moved here from Obama-land. I"ve just got some simple equipment like a Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter 2 detector and would like any info on prospecting these parts and/or to join up with some folks and go out prospecting together just to meet some people and have a little fun. Any interested should email me at [contact details removed, please read the forum rules and add them to your profile - Nugget] although i have little reception on the mobile at home.

THanks
Jesse Broz

Welcome to the forum Jesse, you've come to the right place to get advice on prospecting in this beautiful country of ours. I'm sure some of the locals will swing by in due time but in the meantime we have plenty of educational reading to keep you busy :)

Best of luck and please don't hesitate to ask questions.

P.S. I've just removed contact details from your post for privacy reasons, they can be added to your profile.

Nugget.

Welcome to the dedicated clan Jesse, and hope you find our regions for prospecting at least as good as over there in the States. Joining the forum and mingling with the members will soon see you making many friends and prospecting companions.

Hope the forum helps narrow some of the research, and look forward to chatting on some of the threads.

Best of luck over here, :)

Cheers Wal.

G'Day Jesse, theres plenty of yella left in our district - hardest part is finding the time to get out there!!

Welcome!

Latest posts