GW at the Beach

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well finally got the CTX to the beach for my first ever beach hunt. I have been meaning to head to the beach all year but just have not got around to it but was good not a huge amount, my rubbish pouch ended up with 400grams of lead from the 3,000,000 fricken sinkers but fun all the same. The ring is 925 silver and my daughter helped me dig it out so it is her's now once I give it a clean up. The kids enjoyed I think there was around another 6 dollars but they wanted ice cream and wanted to use the money we had found.
1452332308_20160109_183900.jpg

Old fids,.. been there a while by the looks of it too. :)
Good that it was a team retrieval on the ring. :D

Blimy, rings popping up all over the place tonight, congrats on the first beach hunt. Sinkers are a good pathfinder for gold rings, I'd happily pick them up all day/night knowing that. ;)

Very nice brought back from the brink ;) , I like seeing things cleaned up and bringing back their bling :cool:

goldwright said:
Well finally got the CTX to the beach for my first ever beach hunt. I have been meaning to head to the beach all year but just have not got around to it but was good not a huge amount, my rubbish pouch ended up with 400grams of lead from the 3,000,000 fricken sinkers but fun all the same. The ring is 925 silver and my daughter helped me dig it out so it is her's now once I give it a clean up. The kids enjoyed I think there was around another 6 dollars but they wanted ice cream and wanted to use the money we had found.https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/4651/1452332308_20160109_183900.jpg
Lead gives me the you now what's lol
Em

Latest posts