Greetings

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi there, I am old burnt out and ready to retire. I love prospecting as I can do it in my area. It is only something that I have picked up and I am a keen fossicker and always have my eyes on the ground, mostly so i dont step on snakes. Been bitten a couple of times. I have a four wheel drive my own machinery in dozer, excavator front end loader, gold sluice and love camping. My wife is getting ready to retire as well. We have extensively travelled around australia free camping using Aussie swag etc. ready to find hybrid off reader. A bit more comfort for the bones. Well fellas see ya around the next bend.

Greets!

dude,i need dozer/excv/loader experience,hook us up if ya need someone and willing to teach.

should look into WA lease with declared equipment.

not sure how it is in vic with big equipment? i've been digging it by hand.

Greetings and welcome Mick. I hope you are able to get into prospecting and gossiping more often. Its a great pastime. I have friends who have been doing the discoloured nomad (their hair isnt quite grey yet) thing since 2014 and loving it. They do the WA gold season then trip around and sitesee when its too hot. All the best rick

1517652078_43.jpg

Latest posts