greetings to all.

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello to all here.
I am a newby to this detecting and hooked already.
Ive recently purchased a F1A4 with level 2 mods.
At this stage creswick is my main area ive been to.
I look forward to getting as much knowledge as I can from those who know.

Welcome nuggethunter. Some of us have the F1A4 me included, mine is stock standard and haven't had a chance yet to use it. Your one is supposed to up there with the GP series so you shouldn't have any problems in the goldfields. I'm sure there are people on here closer to you that may help you out. Keep us informed on how you go.

Welcome aboard nuggethunter,

You'll find plenty of useful information within the topics but for anything that isn't already covered, please don't hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
Nugget

this forum is the right place for support with some very cleaver guys giving tips as you go.. please add your vote to the Victorian sluice ban petition and help to save our rights as Australians and fossickers. we still need 3000 more votes. help please.. :)

cheers guys thanks for the welcome.
so far ive only done around 20ish hrs in a few different locations,yet to find any gold.
The F1A4 seems to work very well. i have brought the detech 15x12 SEF DD. also waiting on the 15x8 mono to arrive and i have the stock 8" mono that comes with it.
for the guys in the know, what would be your go to coil out of what i have?

Latest posts