GPZ7000 release, questions and information

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jezza28 said:
Gpz8000 will have the option coils lol

Jezza - many a word said in jest! I reckon you are pretty much on the money there.

Now, I know that ML read these posts - here is an idea for you over there in your Adelaide HQ. Get on board with GE Finance or similar through ML dealers and offer a 12 - 24 month interest free terms on this detector. That will create a demand for people who want to budget over the course of a year for less than a $1,000 per month, get rid of any possible trade-in deals and show that you are a caring business in these hard times. It would be a nice way to acknowledge the support you get and make an excellent advertising ploy. Yes, they can be bought on credit but at current credit card rates - ouch.

Ridge Runner said:
rc62burke said:
Ridge Runner said:
rc62burke said:
Doctor said:
my 5000 with it's 16 by whatever coil will hit down 3 foot, WTF do i need more than that, seriously, if there is gold i find it, trust me ;)

Do you find it & not post your "Gold" finds here??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: because I have had a look & the only finds I can find of yours are coins & trash!! are you a bit more secretive with your "Gold"???????

Cheers
Lee :) :) :)

Well There are many Detecting Prospectors here who don't show their finds,

that's not a Fair Comment, Aye

Hey RR

Yes mate there are many that do not post ANY finds, but the good Doctor does he post's his park finds & good on him for that we all like to see what others find, but when you have not posted any "Gold" finds & you make this statement if there is gold i find it, trust me well then I think you need to put up as so not to be treated with a bit of scepticism, have a look at my post all I did was ask the question if he was a bit more secretive.

"Trust me" with a distinct lack of evidence to base ones trust in is fraught with disappointment, don't you think?????

Lee

Yes Lee, But he does own a 5000 and they are not much use for coin hunting or junk filled sites, So Owning such a Beast one would Assume that he uses it for its intended use, As I am giving him the benefit of the Doubt,

As for depth we all know there are many factors involved in that, I got sent an email saying that someone got a Nugget 30" down with another machine so maybe he could be right??

RR
Mate, just owning a GPX5000 & looking for "Gold" does not indicate that one knows what he is doing nor that one will find "Gold"

Again all I did was ask if he was more secretive with his gold finds.

Yes depth is a strange animal when it comes to detecting "Nuggets" I have dug a 6 oz nugget from 26" using an SD2200d & 16" NF mono coil so I know they are capable of awesome depth, as far as the GPX5000 goes I have never used one, but I do know that to make a statement that "I get all the Gold" is plain silly as we all should know that we all miss some!!!!!!

I have proven this with the SDC2300 taking gold from a number of spots which have been hit hard with GPX5000's.

cheers
Lee

loamer said:
jezza28 said:
Gpz8000 will have the option coils lol

Jezza - many a word said in jest! I reckon you are pretty much on the money there.

Now, I know that ML read these posts - here is an idea for you over there in your Adelaide HQ. Get on board with GE Finance or similar through ML dealers and offer a 12 - 24 month interest free terms on this detector. That will create a demand for people who want to budget over the course of a year for less than a $1,000 per month, get rid of any possible trade-in deals and show that you are a caring business in these hard times. It would be a nice way to acknowledge the support you get and make an excellent advertising ploy. Yes, they can be bought on credit but at current credit card rates - ouch.

Hey loamer i actually approached a dealer about this due to m6 business partner being in the finace game. I too thought wouldnt it be great if a bloke could pay one off $300 pm. They already offer a no interest option. Should see the fees bundled into the deal lol

rc62burke said:
Ridge Runner said:
rc62burke said:
Ridge Runner said:
rc62burke said:
Do you find it & not post your "Gold" finds here??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: because I have had a look & the only finds I can find of yours are coins & trash!! are you a bit more secretive with your "Gold"???????

Cheers

Hey RR

Yes mate there are many that do not post ANY finds, but the good Doctor does he post's his park finds & good on him for that we all like to see what others find, but when you have not posted any "Gold" finds & you make this statement if there is gold i find it, trust me well then I think you need to put up as so not to be treated with a bit of scepticism, have a look at my post all I did was ask the question if he was a bit more secretive.

"Trust me" with a distinct lack of evidence to base ones trust in is fraught with disappointment, don't you think?????

Lee

Yes Lee, But he does own a 5000 and they are not much use for coin hunting or junk filled sites, So Owning such a Beast one would Assume that he uses it for its intended use, As I am giving him the benefit of the Doubt,

As for depth we all know there are many factors involved in that, I got sent an email saying that someone got a Nugget 30" down with another machine so maybe he could be right??

RR
Mate, just owning a GPX5000 & looking for "Gold" does not indicate that one knows what he is doing nor that one will find "Gold"

Again all I did was ask if he was more secretive with his gold finds.

Yes depth is a strange animal when it comes to detecting "Nuggets" I have dug a 6 oz nugget from 26" using an SD2200d & 16" NF mono coil so I know they are capable of awesome depth, as far as the GPX5000 goes I have never used one, but I do know that to make a statement that "I get all the Gold" is plain silly as we all should know that we all miss some!!!!!!

I have proven this with the SDC2300 taking gold from a number of spots which have been hit hard with GPX5000's.

cheers
Lee

Yes Lee, I saw a Video of Nenads, Showing how when he changed to a smaller coil on the 5000 how he managed to find small gold deep as he did with the SDC,

The other point to this is once you go over it in DEEP with the 5k you would then have to go over it in fine or enhanced to get the smaller stuff, and do the area with different sets of settings Not just change them as you go, That way you would give your self a better shot at it, I do this and cross grid areas so I might Grid an area 4x,
I think when Doc said about getting it all he was referring to doing it until he is satisfied there was nothing left, And Not A Factual statement,

Doctor said:
mbasko said:
Ridge Runner said:
rc62burke said:
Doctor said:
my 5000 with it's 16 by whatever coil will hit down 3 foot, WTF do i need more than that, seriously, if there is gold i find it, trust me ;)

Cheers

Why post junk finds & not gold? - I think that is what Lee is getting at. Fair enough not everyone shows finds but its a pretty big statement to say if there is gold you'd find it cause as most gold detectorists know - no one machine or detectorist gets it all! Even the most so called flogged areas still give it up to different machines, coils, operator's, climatic conditions etc. etc. etc.
Lets wait & see what it can do when released. Dealers already openly saying they aren't going to be accepting GPX5000 trade ins is a clue I reckon I.e. once its released everyone will be trying to get one? Time will tell.
On the other hand no other machine from SD thru to GPX, competitor machines & even VLF's in the right conditions will suddenly stop finding gold for good operators. They will all still work! (maybe just not as easily or smoothly???)

LS - Gerrys detectors? Good luck with the exchange rate. I'm pretty sure most if not all Australian dealers are now taking pre-orders/expressions of interest.
i post what i want to !

when i find gold , i dont tell anyone ;)

with the time and effort i put into my detecting, i feel i do get the best from my 5000, believe me i do not do things in half measures ;) i'm a balls and all sort of fella, you have to be in this lark !!

when ya dig 'every' target , some times you do get lucky, plus being confident that i hit a least 18 inches to 2 foot down , how much do you think i miss ??

lets one day go out on a known 'flogged' patch and compare notes, jus let me know when ya can , an i will drive !

an hey lee ya only pissed because i called you out on your nth qld bullshit !

Doctor

But you say to trust you as you don't leave any "Gold" behind!! but how can anyone trust someone who does not prove beyond reasonable doubt that they can do what they say, I don't!!

That is great that you feel you get the best from your detector!! I have no idea how much you miss & "Neither do you"that is why they say MISS!!

Lets go to a "Flogged" patch, well I have no idea what this will prove whatsoever???????????? you use a GPX5000 I use an SD2200d, man I never said I am better than you or your not as good as you think??????? this is a bit random!!!

Oh and the bit in BOLD above, mate I am not pissed I merely asked a valid question to establish why you had no "Gold" finds posted?? what exactly do you mean
"your nth qld bullshit" are you again or continuing to question my integrity or sincerity ?? WELL THERE IS YOUR PARANOIA

Post a photo of your "Gold" man & be done with, :rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Lee

rc62burke said:
Doctor said:
mbasko said:
Ridge Runner said:
rc62burke said:

Cheers

Why post junk finds & not gold? - I think that is what Lee is getting at. Fair enough not everyone shows finds but its a pretty big statement to say if there is gold you'd find it cause as most gold detectorists know - no one machine or detectorist gets it all! Even the most so called flogged areas still give it up to different machines, coils, operator's, climatic conditions etc. etc. etc.
Lets wait & see what it can do when released. Dealers already openly saying they aren't going to be accepting GPX5000 trade ins is a clue I reckon I.e. once its released everyone will be trying to get one? Time will tell.
On the other hand no other machine from SD thru to GPX, competitor machines & even VLF's in the right conditions will suddenly stop finding gold for good operators. They will all still work! (maybe just not as easily or smoothly???)

LS - Gerrys detectors? Good luck with the exchange rate. I'm pretty sure most if not all Australian dealers are now taking pre-orders/expressions of interest.
i post what i want to !

when i find gold , i dont tell anyone ;)

with the time and effort i put into my detecting, i feel i do get the best from my 5000, believe me i do not do things in half measures ;) i'm a balls and all sort of fella, you have to be in this lark !!

when ya dig 'every' target , some times you do get lucky, plus being confident that i hit a least 18 inches to 2 foot down , how much do you think i miss ??

lets one day go out on a known 'flogged' patch and compare notes, jus let me know when ya can , an i will drive !

an hey lee ya only pissed because i called you out on your nth qld bullshit !

Doctor

But you say to trust you as you don't leave any "Gold" behind!! but how can anyone trust someone who does not prove beyond reasonable doubt that they can do what they say, I don't!!

That is great that you feel you get the best from your detector!! I have no idea how much you miss & "Neither do you"that is why they say MISS!!

Lets go to a "Flogged" patch, well I have no idea what this will prove whatsoever???????????? you use a GPX5000 I use an SD2200d, man I never said I am better than you or your not as good as you think??????? this is a bit random!!!

Oh and the bit in BOLD above, mate I am not pissed I merely asked a valid question to establish why you had no "Gold" finds posted?? what exactly do you mean
"your nth qld bullshit" are you again or continuing to question my integrity or sincerity ?? WELL THERE IS YOUR PARANOIA

Post a photo of your "Gold" man & be done with, :rolleyes::rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Lee

Lee, why does he have to prove anything mate, He was generalizing about what he believes to be true about his searching technique, That don't make it Fact, does it, It just means to the best of his Knowledge , Aye.

Chill mate, don't take it to heart.

lee you have too much time on your hands and i will waste no more of mine replying to you from this post on !

grab a ticket to far nth qld and do me a favor, cheers :cool:

LC76 said:
I visit this thread to learn about the 7000 not watch an epeen contest.

Then surely it would be better to talk to those who insist on pushing others to prove something, As if their word is Law,

Latest posts