Goodbye Mrs. Patrick1

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very sad to learn of your loss Patrick1...life can be so horribly unfair..chin-up and good luck for the future,Ross and Robyn. :flowers: :flowers:

Condolences Patrick, really sorry to hear this news but happy Bridget is no longer in pain at the same time mate.
You've got a BIG family here and always someone to lean on when needed. :heart: :flowers:

Be thankful for all the great times you had together.

You could see it in her face the love she had for you. You made her life happier than it would have been otherwise. You made a great couple.

Bridget is free of any worries now.

Condolences Patrick, thank you for sharing the last words of your brave lady. She may be in a better place now but when the grief becomes too hard remember to reach out to your PA family.
Jim

Mate I know I can be a man of few words at times and I find it hard to say too much without turning into a blubbering fool but you know my thoughts. Just one thing that I feel happy to share and Im sure she would be too. The storys been posted here before in the lost and found( or something like that)section. Was and still is and always will be one of my most fondest memories of my life. The story and the find to prove the story was true as she wasnt even sure if it was is just priceless. The look on her face and the joy was and still is And will be forever priceless.
Love you guys
Bjay family. :brokenh: :brokenh: :brokenh: :brokenh: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Condolences from my family to yours Patrick. :flowers: R.I.P Bridget :flowers:

Latest posts