goldtruck59s Moray Eel tattoo

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SC75 said:
Its out there all right mate :eek: I reckon that Sidney Nolan dude was trippin when he drew that.
most of us were in 1969 mate, i definitely know i was :cool: :cool: :cool:

I hope you didnt pay too much for it
Just proves how "art" is of beauty to those who have lost their senses :lol:
Pictures far better than that are brought home and stuck to fridges everyday

lol scrounger lol sandta.
There must of been some pretty good acid back in 1969 haha

SCROUNGER said:
Maybe you members on here that are inked should start a new thread showing your 'safe to view' tatts? Sort of a 'tatts brag thread". I'd kick it off but i don't have any :)
I have too much trouble posting pics on here....would love to show n tell... but Dr mrs would be on the forum more than he is...hahaha just jokes Dr...

You cant beat a ink suit yobskin... A lot of hrs of ink mate and a lot of $$$.
I have my arms covered and that set me back a couple of grand, maybe more.

SC75 said:
You cant beat a ink suit yobskin... A lot of hrs of ink mate and a lot of $$$.
I have my arms covered and that set me back a couple of grand, maybe more.

My mum harasses my about ink but the response she gets is she can't take her art to the grave, I can. :lol:

My mum n dad hated tatts took them a little time to get used to me with them... but to be honest with you i dont have patch work tatts or gaps between them they are one big pce wrapped around my limbs....i have one leg left half a chest and half a stomach non inked oh and my bum....hahahaha i dont have knuckle, feet or neck tatts. Mostly japanese body suit. $18,000 well spent...best 160 hours of therapy ever..

I always look at the women with a butterfly on their back,in a few years when the skin sags,it will look like a old "Fruit Bat"

Regards Frank

Latest posts