goldtruck59s Moray Eel tattoo

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A bloody miserable day here in Ballarat and i couldn't be stuffed going out. So i thought i'd stay in and do an illustration.
goldtruck 59 suggested i do a Moray Eel the other day when he saw the angry trout, so i thought why not. I thought i'd incorporate a mermaid and do it as a tattoo. Anybody crazy (brave) enough to ink themselves and want to use it, then go for your life. :lol: :lol:
Hope you like it GT59 ;)
1469344983_img_4602.jpg

Thanks for the note mate I missed it !! Wow that's awesome. You know I don't have any tatts but its got me thinking !!!
You are one talented fella, cheers.

GT :)

I reckon you should get it tattooed SCROUNGER :p its a cool drawing.

SC75 said:
I reckon you should get it tattooed SCROUNGER :p its a cool drawing.
No, i'm a chickenshite when it comes to pain SC and i believe it hurts the hip pocket as well. :lol: :lol: Be my guest if you want to use it mate. Anybody who wants to be sent a high res image to take to a tattooist then just let me know, it's on the house. :)

Thanks mate and im a chick shit when i get tattooed and my arms are covered but might be able to fit one more in haha just need to save plus my wife buys me a tattoo voucher every christmas :)

Scrounger they dont hurt.... well the hip pocket does jejeje but if they hurt that bad i wouldnt have an ink suit... go and get it...
I found that when you have one or two its a great conversation starter....

yobskin said:
Scrounger they dont hurt.... well the hip pocket does jejeje but if they hurt that bad i wouldnt have an ink suit... go and get it...
I found that when you have one or two its a great conversation starter....
Yeah yeah, how's that saying go Yobs? "No sense, no feeling" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha they do hurt especially when your getting tattooed for over 5hrs, i think yobskin is trying to fool ya scrounger :p and i posted the word chick shit but it supposed to be chicken shit lol im hopeless on the keyboard and my grammar sucks.

When i hit my thumb with a hammer that hurts...
When my daughter takes the handbrake off hand the car rolls over my arm...that hurts....tattooes are therapy..hahahaha they tingle they burn...

Therapy that 'tingles and burns' hey yobs. Sounds a lot like you enjoy the 'pain' mate, there's a name for that which we won't mention here :lol: :lol: :lol: which some people also pay a lot of money to have inflicted on them ;)
I almost got a tattoo about 30 years ago, and that was it, too old now to do a good artistic tatt justice :)

Maybe you members on here that are inked should start a new thread showing your 'safe to view' tatts? Sort of a 'tatts brag thread". I'd kick it off but i don't have any :)

Do you know the bloke who owns the body upon which the tatt dwells that Mrs Duck doesn't mind Dr? Sorry, couldn't help myself mate.
If you think that illustration is a bit Freudian you should see a Sidney Nolan screenprint i have on my wall here Dr. It freaks my son out everytime he visits. I've told him i'm leaving it to him when i fall off the perch and he's told me not to bother :lol:
I'll see if i can get a pic of it and post it up, it's pretty out there.

Here it is Dr. It's titled 'the vanity of human wishes' It's an original serigraph by Sidney Nolan, printed in 1969. I'm not sure what the print run was on this print but there is one in the Tate gallery London. i bought three of his prints in the 1970s and this is the only one i still own.
It's a pretty weird subject matter that also includes mermaids, so perhaps there is something to your suggestion of something going on subliminally perhaps :lol: :lol: :lol:
1469682236_img_4605.jpg

Way to go SC, i'd better have a good hard think and come up with something witty for my 3001 then hey? :lol: :lol:

Latest posts