Goldhounds latest vid - Mountain Goat Gold

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi mbasko
my name is Ryan and i really admire what you guys are doing its impressive, and alwaysed dreamed becoming a prospector for many years but being young and dumb has been my biggest down fall, I have finally brought myself a detector its not the latest its sd2100v2.
As i imagine you would know starting out is always the hard part knowing the geology ect. ive was hoping that there would be someone out there willing to teach me the ropes but I've found that people don't really want to pass on there knowledge I've watched many videos but after seeing a few of yours i can see that Ur miles above the rest. i was wondering if you could give me a few tips and pointers that could help me out or even allow me to tag along on one of your QLD adventures, anyway mbasko thxs for your time love the vids ryan :cool:

Hi Ryan - mate I just posted the video up, I'm not Goldhound or part of their crew. Would be great but unfortunately I've got a boring mortgage & 50hr/week job 8.( Maybe one day.....
I have known of Goldhound via the forums for a few years now & have met him once when I purchased a used detector off him. He's a good bloke & very free with information (not his locations though :lol:) to help people out. He seems to mainly post on Detector Prospector forum these days & has quite a few good posts on there. I don't know that they would be keen on too many doing tagalongs with them! http://www.detectorprospector.com/forum/profile/647-gold-hound/
He also previously posted a fair bit on 4umer http://golddetecting.4umer.net/

hi jeffp yea i think there onto somthing doing the hard yards is deffently paying off. im new to the game live in nabour qld and was intrested in finding someone that might be willing to show me the ropes, any thought or people u might be able to put me in contact with?>
thxs ryan
:)

As a general question
The gold hounds prospecting in far North Queensland.
As I don't know this area at all where would people feel they are detecting near ??
The Zakman

Latest posts