golden triangle

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Redfin ... would I have any doubt in believing you .. although, after cross referrence with Google, local historian books and newspaper clippings, let alone previous knowledge sharing / gossip with Alibaba at the Dunolly pub, I am left thinking that X number two, is at least 3 millimetres too the right of where it should be on your map.
Google puts the centre of your X right above a long drop ??https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/plugins/ezbbc/style/smilies/smile.png

Nor would I, all of them X's are over every patch I've had in the that area too bad all the gold gone from there. Still live in hope of the next one.
db

There's no gold here in the GT lucky streak, Redfin and Loamer cleaned us out in the 80's, :lol:
Probably Casper as well, but I'm thinking he spent more time in his Sandman panel van, :D
sorry Casper, just couldn't help myself :8

You could always try the Congo in Africa, scuttlebutt's large nuggets, easy pickings :)

In the 80's i remember visiting a place out of Wedderburn ;) where a couple of blokes had a claim that they were scraping with a dozer and sweeping with Garrett's ( I 'm sure they called it the potato patch ). The dozer was interesting - an old Grant or Sherman tank sans the turret with a blade tacked on the front. They bought a pub :D

casper