Golddiggerart - Detector finds...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sandta said:
Thats a ripper result for a site without much promise :p

Thanks Sandta I don't know why I keep saying it's drying up when clearly I am not gridding tight enough....Although I have detected in places I never did before in the park.

This is the Goldie Park haul.....

1507453468_untitled.jpg

It will be going towards an Equinox or an SDC2300 I will decide at Christmas which it is to be but until then I will (Que the Music) Let it growwwwwwww, Let it growwwwwwwww, until I have enough for a detectorrrrr....OOps wrong lyrics...

:Y: :D :Y:

rocketaroo said:
get the equinox, find enough goldies to buy the sdc

Well that's a good idea but then I am not sure if I want 5 detectors.....Will decide at Christmas.... Cheers Rocket sounds good.... :Y:

ktmman said:
Don't forget to check for Mules,you could already have enough to buy the Equinox if you score one. 8)

Hmmmm you know I don't check any of them to be honest just throw them in the pile....May do that on a rainy day thanks ktmman for that. :Y: :)

Armourguard might have a truck spare when your ready :) If you can put the sdc coil over that many good targets you'll really give the bank manager something to smile about.

Such a beautiful site all those lost coins looking happy at their new home....Got a heart of gold GDA. :Y:

OldGT said:
Armourguard might have a truck spare when your ready :) If you can put the sdc coil over that many good targets you'll really give the bank manager something to smile about.

Such a beautiful site all those lost coins looking happy at their new home....Got a heart of gold GDA. :Y:

Thanks OldGT mate.... :Y:

silver said:
Always looks nice like that hey ! :Y:
I think we all like the look of money though. :p
O:) O:) O:)

We are living in a material world and I am a material guy....Oops wrong lyrics again but it sounds good mate... :Y:

So tonight I went testing the 18.75 DD 10" down the beach......I hit on a few good targets but what surprised me was how quiet it was especially out on the wet sand and sand bars....
The tide was way out and I hit on a few 12 signals and I was thinking ring ring ring but alas they were all 10c coins....I was at least 15 metres from the dry sand so I was hopeful....
I also got the biggest beach coin spill as in the number of coins in one hole not the total worth...Funny thing though they were all American and one was Nicaraguan.
The very last signal on my way to the car was a loud 24 and so I dug it up to reveal a ring so that made my night and even though it's not gold I will take it.

1507469934_finds.jpg

1507469972_american.jpg

1507469988_2.jpg

1507470004_cordobas.jpg

1507470015_ring.jpg

It maybe a while before I get out for a dig but you never know....Life is getting busier and balancing it all out time wise between work, family and play is challenging but well worth it.

All the best to everyone, take care and see you all again on the next adventure.

Cheers Gda - Arthur :Y: :)

Goldpick said:
A US coin collection in the one sitting, something different from the usual spendables. :Y:

Kind of threw me off a bit because I was thinking Aussie coin spill but I like variety and today is no different.... :Y:

Thanks Sandta, Heatho and B5....Been having a lot of fun with the new coil...

So this afternoon my Daughter GDGirl - Kiara wanted to go to the beach, of course I didn't need much convincing and my Wife didn't have to twist my arm either.
Was a win win situation whichever way you look at it even though I was a little tired because of an early start this morning...

I took her to a beach that she's never been to and right away hit on a target....Beach Silver showed up in the form of a Threepence which was surprising, not a lot of offer from this beach but we had fun and this was only a stop in to the beach further along that I wanted to detect and I am glad I did.

I worked along the beach huts and got a few sunbakers, $2 and $1 also 50c and then boom sitting right there a HUGE ring, only stainless but a ring a ding ding....
Then a little further along another surface find in the form of a 58.9 grammer 925 Necklace....woop good score....

Kiara and I walked along all of the huts picking off all of the small change then decided enough was enough and we headed home feeling good and my baby girl got her swim and I got my treasure. :)

Only a couple of inches deep...

1507542665_1950.jpg

Love Sunbakers...

1507542138_2.jpg

Love that these two turned up....

1507542286_925_and_stainless.jpg

1507542330_finds.jpg

Until whenever all the best blokes...Cheers Gda - Arthur :Y:

Latest posts