Golddiggerart - Detector finds...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goldpick said:
Sorry for your loss mate, what an emotional Rollercoaster few days - a detect is always good for the mind and soul. :)

Thanks Goldpick mate I appreciate it, and yes you're right it is good for the mind and soul, cleared my thinking.

Cheers :Y:

Sandta said:
Happy and sad - emotional turmoil
My thoughts (and those of your extended detecting family) are with you and your family mate

Thanks Sandta mate, We appreciate that very much.....We've had a lot of support through this period and continue to be grateful for the connections and relationships we've made.

Cheers :Y:

Got out for another couple of hours today doing another section of beach looking for Silver and Pennies, we never found any although we got a few brown buggers.
Jacob came with me to have time out, he's been locked away in his room with his games for the last week and I decided it was time for him to get some well needed fresh air...
I worked along the high bank areas of beach and the dunes, for the first hour we got $3 and then nothing, during the next hour we just walked and swung till we hit a little cove which was flat with one log. I ran the detector over a spot and hit on quite a few targets so I pulled out the first one which was 5c, I was kind of expecting a pulltab....The TID's were saying to me coin spill and that is exactly what we got....All up the spill was $11.45c which was our get out of jail card so to speak.
Feeling satisfied with our hunt we decided to leave but not before a photo op from a Large Blue Tongue...
It was very lucky because Jacob was just about to put the large beach scoop down till I stopped him....He never even saw it and when I touched it he thought it was a snake and said to me watch out it might attack.... lol
Anyway we enjoyed our time together and he never complained once, well sort of, he did pass a mention that he was tired.....

1507021475_22140823_10210518247101194_8620051473593224383_n.jpg

1507021492_22089532_10210518442186071_3844789018538345116_n.jpg

The Silver cleaned up nicely.....

1507021555_22089776_10210518247941215_5424401367355677542_n.jpg

Until next time all the best, take care and see you on the next hunt.

Cheers Gda - Arthur :Y:

A little over 3 hours at Goldie Park and it's still producing but it's slowly running dry....May have to wait for the autumn to see how good it replenishes... :)
Not sure what the Bullet looking thing is, heavy as hell for it's size and when I pulled it out of the ground I thought hmmmm that's one big bullet and would do a lot of damage....
Wasn't really expecting much as I've been all over the park so I was quietly surprised. :)

1507340312_finds.jpg

1507340337_hearts.jpg

1507340323_silver.jpg

1507340348_pendent.jpg

1507340357_bullet.jpg

1507340371_bullet2.jpg

1507340381_bullet3.jpg

Warmer weather means beach digs...So until next time take care and happy digging.

Cheers Gda - Arthur :Y:

Mackka said:
Magnificent finds Arthur and just love the little pendants. Nice lot of goodies too mate.
Cheers and Best Wishes
Mackka :Y: :)

Yeah I am happy with them....I keep saying it's running dry but it still produces. :) Cheers Mackka... :Y:

Heatho said:
Nice total there Art, goldie park is living up to it's name. :Y: :D

Yup Goldie Park was a very apt name and I am just wondering when I will pull my first Gold Ring out of there.....Time will tell. :) Cheers Heatho.. :Y:

Very Nice :Y:

The trifecta of jewellery and also a very sweet amount of spendables for 3 hours :party:

Yes I'll admit it I am jealous 8.(

Well done :)

silver said:
That bullet is huge ! :eek:
on the moolah there though.
:Y: O:) :Y:

Yeah Silver mate it's still producing the goods, if the DD wasn't so big I'd use that but every swing is several targets and trying to pick out a good one is not easy so I stick with the concentric. :)

And the bullet yeah I'm not sure about that because of it's size and weight....I also think it is Iron....

cashgoldsilver said:
Very Nice :Y:

The trifecta of jewellery and also a very sweet amount of spendables for 3 hours :party:

Yes I'll admit it I am jealous 8.(

Well done :)

Mate we all have our good days and better days this was a good day. Cheers mate. :) :Y:

Latest posts