Golddiggerart - Detector finds...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NeilM said:
Nice find.
Wondering if 29 is significant.
Remember reading how this number is supposed to be spiritual.
(Like the 29th Feb. Some people apparently worshipped that number)

Great find.

Thanks Neil, not sure if it was purposefully done putting in 29 crystals but whomever did it - did so a long time ago, not looked at the year on the coin that would give me a good idea of when it was buried, was only 4 inches deep.... The 2c coin is a 1969 :)

B5MECH said:
That was Peter Brock's Energy Polarizer prototype :eek: You destroyed it :eek: :N: :eek: could have been worth a mint 8.( :lol:
You should have thrown it in your glove box Gda :D
Cool score, you never know hey :Y:

I had an image of it being struck by lightning charging the crystals magical energy, one can only guess why they put it there and what significance it had to them, and why the 2c coin stuck to the top? Also the magnet and metal plate inside it?

I know one thing I love crystals especially Clear Quartz. :) :Y: Maybe I shall make some necklaces from them and sell them for a fortune. :)

Sandta said:
How bizarre :/
Wonder what the significance is
Still pretty darn cool :D

I have a friend who will know. When I find out from her I'll let you know what she thinks. I think it is awesome the crystals are beauts. :Y:

Awsome find gda
crystal power mate
1494306594_images-5.jpg

put in some device made of trillium (or whatever) :lol:
1494306633_images-7.jpg

make sure the windings are good
1494306666_images.jpg

and then your good to go
unlimited targeting energy
1494306688_images-2.jpg

maybe you should build a new one from the scraps mate ;) ;) ]:D :cool:
if you get it right it should go like this
1494307996_images-8.jpg

just make sure you don't get too powered up from it, could bring on some unwanted challenges :eek:
1494308086_images-9.jpg

silver said:

Mate I have an endless supply of energy, that is why I took up this hobby to burn it all off, and even then I still have more than enough energy for the wife and kiddies.
But I can put the crystals to good use. BTW we got the house today that can accommodate all 9 of us and the new addition to the family in October. :) :Y: :Y:

Edited: Thanks for that mate, I kinda had a thought it had something to do with energy, still see that lightning bolt image hitting it. :)

Geez 9 is a house full. Congrats on getting the house.
We had 9 living here for about a year. Eldest daughter moved back home for a while with her fella and their 2 kids plus dad in law was in a caravan in the yard. 14 to 16 for meals on a weekend was normal. :D Just the wife and I now... well unless some of the grandkids are staying over. Good times. ;)

golddiggerart said:
Sandta said:

I have a friend who will know. When I find out from her I'll let you know what she thinks. I think it is awesome the crystals are beauts. :Y:

So I talked with my friend who knows something about this sort of thing as I knew she would. Apparently earth healers as she called them used Crystal Grids like this to help heal Trauma, she believes someone may have been hurt in the park and this grid was used for good intention to heal that trauma which has an energy that stays in the ground.
I know when I visit certain places I can feel the energy of the place.
She gave me some advice, she said to use the crystals for good intentions because that is what they were used for and they will help me to help others. Which is what some of us do anyway when we can and are able.

Cheers GDA :Y:

Looks awesome GDA . This is just me , but I probably would of been scared shiteless if I found that many Quartz crystals in a beeswax container . Probably associate it with some sort of pagan/devil worship type stuff. That's why I tried to give the quartz crystal I found to B5 :eek:

Danny13 said:
Looks awesome GDA . This is just me , but I probably would of been scared shiteless if I found that many Quartz crystals in a beeswax container . Probably associate it with some sort of pagan/devil worship type stuff. That's why I tried to give the quartz crystal I found to B5 :eek:

I've met a few pagans in my time, very hippy and love a good joint mate. The pendent you found is awesome. I don't fear the darkness mate nor do I fear the bumps in the night or the shadows, that is why metal detecting and I get on like peas and carrots because the silence is bliss. :) :Y:

Btw I have dreamed of finding that many Quartz Crystals, I thought I'd find them while out prospecting but all I had to do was go to the park with my wife and daughter. lol :)

golddiggerart said:
Danny13 said:

I've met a few pagans in my time, very hippy and love a good joint mate. The pendent you found is awesome. I don't fear the darkness mate nor do I fear the bumps in the night or the shadows, that is why metal detecting and I get on like peas and carrots because the silence is bliss. :) :Y:

Btw I have dreamed of finding that many Quartz Crystals, I thought I'd find them while out prospecting but all I had to do was go to the park with my wife and daughter. lol :)
yeah I had an experience with a crystal person that I used to work with that tried to use them to put spells on people she did not like. She had that much negative energy around her you could feel it . Don't get me wrong , I like gems such as the beauties you found but for display . So i offer the one I found to you to make it a even 30 crystals if you want it mate :)

Danny13 said:
golddiggerart said:
Danny13 said:

yeah I had an experience with a crystal person that I used to work with that tried to use them to put spells on people she did not like. She had that much negative energy around her you could feel it . Don't get me wrong , I like gems such as the beauties you found but for display . So i offer the one I found to you to make it a even 30 crystals if you want it mate :)

Nice I'll take it mate, the one you have is commercial so made in a crystal shop, hippy shop. :) :Y:

Smoky bandit said:
Thats tje cool thing about detecting...you just never know what you will find next..nice find GDA :Y: :eek:

The thrill of the chase mate, that beep gets the heart racing and the pulltabs sink it...LOLOL But then a Goldie comes along to even it out again. LOL :Y:

golddiggerart said:
golddiggerart said:
Sandta said:

So I talked with my friend who knows something about this sort of thing as I knew she would. Apparently earth healers as she called them used Crystal Grids like this to help heal Trauma, she believes someone may have been hurt in the park and this grid was used for good intention to heal that trauma which has an energy that stays in the ground.
I know when I visit certain places I can feel the energy of the place.
She gave me some advice, she said to use the crystals for good intentions because that is what they were used for and they will help me to help others. Which is what some of us do anyway when we can and are able.

Cheers GDA :Y:
i missed this post , that's a superb find GDA. I'm not clued into this stuff.

Latest posts