Golddiggerart - Detector finds...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danny13 said:
Smoky bandit said:
Danny13 said:
Mate you've had a cracking detecting weekend GDA , been a good Easter all round from everyone it seems also! :)
Yer yer rub it in Danny :mad: :p :p :lol: :D :D ]:D {) Well done again GDA :D
mate did not mean it like that smoky , at least you have the magic sandpit mate ]:D
All good Danny i was just kidding/making a wise crack...part of my twisted sence of humor :D :D :D :Y: {) {) {)

silver said:
Smoky bandit said:
silver said:
Danny13 said:
Mate you've had a cracking detecting weekend GDA , been a good Easter all round from everyone it seems also! :)
EEEERRRRR, not quite everyone Dan ! 8.(
here's a photo of all my finds. 8)
8.( 8.( ... :rainbow: .... 8.(
Our turn is coming Silver :Y: :D :rainbow: :party:
:Y: :lol: :Y: Sure is Smokey ! :D
Beyond our wildest dreams mate ! ;) ;)
Silver every time you post a pic , it's full of pre-decs and other stuff , you could roll out of your car drunk next to a park , and behold there would be 6 sunbaking florins staring right back at ya :eek: {) :party: :rainbow: . Those emojis look good in sequence but don't know what they mean . Anyways happy Easter to you and family Silver ! :)

Smoky bandit said:
Danny13 said:
Smoky bandit said:
Danny13 said:
Yer yer rub it in Danny :mad: :p :p :lol: :D :D ]:D {) Well done again GDA :D
mate did not mean it like that smoky , at least you have the magic sandpit mate ]:D
All good Danny i was just kidding/making a wise crack...part of my twisted sence of humor :D :D :D :Y: {) {) {)
Yeah I know smoky :lol:

So after going through some of my 50 cent coins I decided to post a few.... Let me know if you've got all of them.

1492491330_50cents.jpg

1492491349_com_games.jpg

1492491393_cook.jpg

1492491405_diana.jpg

1492491418_family.jpg

1492491432_jubilee.jpg

1492491443_koala.jpg

1492491456_millenium.jpg

1492491469_old_50.jpg

1492491485_tasmania.jpg

1492491500_war.jpg

Danny13 said:
Smoky bandit said:
Sand pit is dead mate 8.( 8.( 8.( Not Even a lonly thrippy in the range of the 705...Was fun while it lasted...Now i have to work for my Silvers :eek: :Y: :D
bugger just follow silver around ]:D
Im Stalking the SE qld coastline looking for a Silver wolverine with a limp....Holding a Garrett Ace 250....Wont be long now..... :Y: :eek: :Y: {)

Smoky bandit said:
Danny13 said:
Smoky bandit said:
Sand pit is dead mate 8.( 8.( 8.( Not Even a lonly thrippy in the range of the 705...Was fun while it lasted...Now i have to work for my Silvers :eek: :Y: :D
Im Stalking the SE qld coastline looking for a Silver wolverine with a limp....Holding a Garrett Ace 250....Wont be long now..... :Y: :eek: :Y: {)
Need some tracker bee's Smoky ;) they know where silver lives :eek: he's got Marigolds ;) :lol:
1492496222_tagged-bee.jpg

I'll send a couple up 8) keep your ear out for a buzzin :lol: :lol:

B5MECH said:
Smoky bandit said:
Danny13 said:
Smoky bandit said:
Need some tracker bee's Smoky ;) they know where silver lives :eek: he's got Marigolds ;) :lol:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/6829/1492496222_tagged-bee.jpg
Sounds Good BEE 5...I will BEE waiting for them :Y: :lol:

Smoky bandit said:
Danny13 said:
Smoky bandit said:
mate I think he was down here sat night , when I was detecting , matches the description :lol: :p

Smoky bandit said:
B5MECH said:
Smoky bandit said:
Danny13 said:
Smoky bandit said:
https://www.prospectingaustralia.com/forum/img/member-images/6829/1492496222_tagged-bee.jpg
Sounds Good BEE 5...I will BEE waiting for them :Y: :lol:
he has pink orchids too

So I went for quick look where I found the com penny some weeks ago and near a tree I found what looks like a dumping ground, lots of concrete and bricks and also lots of 44, 46, signals using the 705. So I start to dig and concrete, and more chunks, I need a bigger digger namely a shovel and crowbar to get through it all, the 44, and 46 signals are underneath them.

I did manage to pull out what looks like a Silver Case Lid.....Very tarnished but still in good condition, was hoping to find the other half which may be the other 44 signal only inches away from where I pulled it out of the ground.

Anyway here is the case.

1492612919_silver.jpg

1492612933_silver1.jpg

Latest posts