Golddiggerart - Detector finds...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smoky bandit said:
Nice GDA ....Have a go at listining how the pinpoint sizing sounds on coins then cans...coins will be a sharp short blip....cans will be a longer blip...once you work it out..You will know if its a can or coin... :Y:
Not sure about the 705 but second that Smoky :cool: :Y: I close my eyes and listen....... Oooooooommmmmm :lol: :lol: the goldies seem to throw themself at my coil.......... Ooooooooommmmmm :lol: :lol: :Y:

B5MECH said:
Smoky bandit said:
Nice GDA ....Have a go at listining how the pinpoint sizing sounds on coins then cans...coins will be a sharp short blip....cans will be a longer blip...once you work it out..You will know if its a can or coin... :Y:
Not sure about the 705 but second that Smoky :cool: :Y: I close my eyes and listen....... Oooooooommmmmm :lol: :lol: the goldies seem to throw themself at my coil.......... Ooooooooommmmmm :lol: :lol: :Y:
:lol: Yer mate you got one of those new gold coin magnet coils..havnt you :eek: :Y: :lol:

Smoky bandit said:
B5MECH said:
Smoky bandit said:
:lol: Yer mate you got one of those new gold coin magnet coils..havnt you :eek: :Y: :lol:
Sometimes I've gota check to see if my pockets have holes in them :lol: :lol: It's like there lonely being buried and they were looking for a new home :eek: :lol: :lol: :Y:

Went back to the Footy Park around the corner today, lots of targets and also saw lots of plug holes around but none on the old grass parking area so I detected that. Some nice finds today and lots of Golden Cheddar/Moolah....
I never actually got to the footy field boundary fence as the parking area kept me busy but I may do a late one tonight and see what comes out of there.

1492159372_coins.jpg

Flower Pot?

1492159395_flower_pot.jpg

Brass or Bronze plated horse Pendant in bad shape.

1492159424_horse.jpg

Spoon Plated Silver

1492159513_community_spoon.jpg

Some bullets...

1492159530_bullets.jpg

An old Car Wash token..

1492159553_car_wash.jpg

Lots of brown buggers too....there are more brownies there but I left them as it was using up my Goldies time... lol
Until next time blokes hope your Good Friday has been a good one.
Cheers GDA - Arthur :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:

Nice :cool: :Y: :rainbow: :party: love that token 8) :Y: what's on the other side looks like an old one
Top work Gda :cool: :Y:

B5MECH said:
Nice :cool: :Y: :rainbow: :party: love that token 8) :Y: what's on the other side looks like an old one
Top work Gda :cool: :Y:

Thanks mate....the other side just has NO CASH VALUE on it... Could be 70s? 80s? would make sense with all of the brown bugger spills I found.
:Y:

Went for a dig after dinner around the oval....Not finished with it either, had to pack up and come home because of two whiners namely Jacob and Kiara, Oh I am cold brrrrrr, oh I am tired can we go now...... So we stopped in Mcdonalds $3.30 for favourite Cone and a Flake from tonight's total of $9.45 all in all a good day and I still have heaps of energy bugger.
One spot on the hill was 30 - 33 signals everywhere and I thought wth huge scattered coin spill??? I started digging than thought hmmmm I will come back and do this area another time by my self its a small patch about 4 metres square.

1492176444_night_dig.jpg

Until next time blokes take care best of luck and digging to you all.

Cheers GDA - Arthur

Gotta roll with the flow with the young uns hey gda, otherwise they loose interest in the long term. Up here it's Sandflies, Mossies, & Midges that could turn their mind (specially if you forgot repellant) :Y: , or if they sit in the car at all while we dig(a few times of that n they wanta do other things instead), when the swings are pathetic or non enticing (councils could do a little better there) ,.... children only have so much concentrative ability before they wanna go onto the next adventure, a park run is ok if they're not detecting (as long as the swings are fun), and it's not too much time at each park (or too far between parks) ,.... sometimes we just gotta bite the bullet n leave the detectors all together, and just take em out to have normal real fun (otherwise we can all miss out on the great times in life, in the long run).
:Y: :p :Y:

silver said:
Gotta roll with the flow with the young uns hey gda, otherwise they loose interest in the long term. Up here it's Sandflies, Mossies, & Midges that could turn their mind (specially if you forgot repellant) :Y: , or if they sit in the car at all while we dig(a few times of that n they wanta do other things instead), when the swings are pathetic or non enticing (councils could do a little better there) ,.... children only have so much concentrative ability before they wanna go onto the next adventure, a park run is ok if they're not detecting (as long as the swings are fun), and it's not too much time at each park (or too far between parks) ,.... sometimes we just gotta bite the bullet n leave the detectors all together, and just take em out to have normal real fun (otherwise we can all miss out on the great times in life, in the long run).
:Y: :p :Y:

The only thing on their mind once the Goldies popped out of the ground was, we have enough for McDonalds..... Here I am walking around every day in Cut Jeans Shorts, Thongs, a T-shirt and a Jacket with a broken zipper....Normal fun for us is playing silly buggers at home all together as a group/family. :) Cheers mate.. :) :Y: :D

I think the saddest thing was watching a Dad with his two kiddies walking past me, him on his phone and the two kiddies with Ipads.....saw them about an hour later maybe walking back home Dad with his phone in his hand and the two kiddies still with their Ipads. I wish I had of called them over to have a look at the detector and maybe a swing as I had both the 505 - 705 in the car.

B5MECH said:
:cool: :Y: New spot looks good Gda, have you finished moving house?

Not moved yet still looking, its a Major decision by the look of it, I myself would like to just pack up and go closer to the beach or a big huge Park....We go by how we feel when we see a house, always worked for us and only one gave us the home feel to it.

Will let you know when we've moved, I am sure the lawn will get detected - I mean groomed very carefully within days of moving in. lol ;) :Y:

B5MECH said:
golddiggerart said:
My search is over.....1930's ..... This one is Black Enamel Gold tone....

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co.../3128/1492255659_il_570xn.1072073056_gopp.jpg

And the back has stamped pattern coming through it from the front.

https://www.prospectingaustralia.co.../3128/1492255756_il_570xn.1118659291_onfm.jpg

A lady on Facebook gave me the key words to type in Google.

So happy right now. :) :Y:

Oh btw it is French :D
Oh it's a French what? :eek: :lol: :lol: :Y:

It's a French Scarf Clip/Brooch :) :Y: :D

Latest posts