Golddiggerart - Detector finds...

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heatho said:
Did you get that 22k ring valued? I reckon you can almost cross off number 1 on the list...... :)

Did you get the stone tested?

Nope never got it valued but when I went to fix the Silver ring the Jeweler looked at it but wouldn't tell me what stone it is.....His assistant which I think is his daughter said no no that is for Junior Jewel Maker he is Senior... LOLOL

GypsyGoldAu said:
Interested here too heatho....must be hoping for big stones in those rings... :)
(not intended to deflate your hopes, i hope you do)

GGA

Correct Big Stones easily identifiable with all the hallmarks... :)

silver said:
Heatho said:
GypsyGoldAu said:
Interested here too heatho....must be hoping for big stones in those rings... :)

GGA

I'm always hoping for stuff like that too, maybe one day. :)
Must be needs a bucket list then ,.... if you don't list it, might never happen ! :eek: ]:D

Bucket list gives something to aim for rather than just swinging and hoping for the best. :)

golddiggerart said:
silver said:
Heatho said:
GypsyGoldAu said:

GGA

Must be needs a bucket list then ,.... if you don't list it, might never happen ! :eek: ]:D

Bucket list gives something to aim for rather than just swinging and hoping for the best. :)
What do you mean hoping for the best :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't have a bucket list :rolleyes: I plan on finding everything :lol: :lol: :lol:
Even a 20kg solid nugget :lol: :lol: :lol: no hope here, I can tell you what I don't want to find and that's a syringe :mad: and a used condom which I've already seen down the beach and ran from the area :lol: :lol: :lol:

B5MECH said:
golddiggerart said:
silver said:
Heatho said:
GypsyGoldAu said:

GGA

What do you mean hoping for the best :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I don't have a bucket list :rolleyes: I plan on finding everything :lol: :lol: :lol:
Even a 20kg solid nugget :lol: :lol: :lol: no hope here, I can tell you what I don't want to find and that's a syringe :mad: and a used condom which I've already seen down the beach and ran from the area :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol Did you detect close to where you saw the condom?
Funny I've not seen a Syringe since 2004 on the beach, the addicts must have moved on... :)

B5MECH said:
As soon as saw it I ran, was in the higher beach before the dunes :mad: :lol: :lol: It touched my coil so I dragged it through the sand to clean it :p
I know where not to detect :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ain't it a pain when you pick up the torn bits of packet and realise it's a condom wrapper ,..... and you hope so very much that it was clean hands rippin it open in that hurried frenzy. :N: :eek: .... :lol:

I didn't see the package just the condom leant down to look closer then arrrrrrhhhh run :eek: :eek: :N: :N:
won't go there again :N: :N: :N: the next couple that does the hoky poky there can pick it up or lie down on their mates mess :lol: :lol: :lol:

Danny13 said:
Nah B5 , comdom wrappers are like finding a coin patch , people sometimes drop their bling and coins in the general vicinity :lol: . You should of GPS marked that used comdom find , you might of ran from a gold ring :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I always detect around the general area because you're right pants comes off coins fall out....all good. lolol

Danny13 said:
Nah B5 , comdom wrappers are like finding a coin patch , people sometimes drop their bling and coins in the general vicinity :lol: . You should of GPS marked that used comdom find , you might of ran from a gold ring :eek: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Not around here :mad: not interest in finding hep b or crack pipes :rolleyes: :N: :N: :N: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The reason I never added Half Penny to the Bucket List....

1487396245_half_penny.jpg

1487396273_penny_half.jpg

1487396287_penny.jpg

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

GypsyGoldAu said:
Is that a 'Proof' or just a G/Unc...shame about the marking tho.

nice example either way... ;)

edit:..Gem = ~$200-250

PROOF= ~ $20-30K :D

It's a (Did have a rust mark on front face) Cleaned it up because it wasn't pitted and there was no likelihood of it being damaged with a toothbrush, also not for sale coin so it's priceless.... :)

:D ...ahhh, a 'collector' after my own heart.... :p

Nice tone on it as well, not quite 'rosey'..but could look better in life i'm sure.

BTW...you sure it's not pitting on Georges head (ear/hairline junction)?...looks likely to be the first area i'd keep watch on myself... :8

GypsyGoldAu said:
:D ...ahhh, a 'collector' after my own heart.... :p

Nice tone on it as well, not quite 'rosey'..but could look better in life i'm sure.

BTW...you sure it's not pitting on Georges head (ear/hairline junction)?...looks likely to be the first area i'd keep watch on myself... :8

Not quite pitting....that is where the rust mark took off the shine/luster of the coin....should be okay in the long run.... :)

If you continue to handle it, or just rub your thumb over it once in a while, the oils may be enough of a 'barrier' to put a stop to the oxidizing... ;)

Latest posts