Gold Radars

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he sells his so called modified Radar for $3500 AUD, to special customers? ( Uneducated fools ).
Funny i had an Ebay advert pop up this week and i can buy the unmodified one for $179 AUD. :lol:

Swinging & digging said:
I think he sells his so called modified Radar for $3500 AUD, to special customers? ( Uneducated fools ).
Funny i had an Ebay advert pop up this week and i can buy the unmodified one for $179 AUD. :lol:

better investment just buying $179 of actual gold :goldnugget: :eek:

Ded Driver said:
HH, I have witnessed one being used in a known gold patch in the WA - Kalgoorlie gold field .... the unit indicated gold in several directions, & the 2 guys dug a coffin size hole on 1 strong targeted location, searched the hole with a GPX5000 as they dug, and never found any gold or a signal from the 5000. :poop:

Gday

:lol: I think I may have met the same guys, were they of Indian persuasion?, The story goes like this, I was advertising some nuggets for sale and I got a call from an indian sounding bloke saying he wanted to come and buy some gold, and that he was just leaving Kalgoorlie and would be down in the late afternoon, when they showed up I hade two parcels of nuggets to sell one larger than the other, anyway on seeing them they decided on buying the larger parcel, and then they recanted the story of how they were in the Kalgoorlie area testing a long range detector and got some deep signals but were not geared up to excavate them, but the punch line of the story is that one had apparently paid 35 grand for the unit and they had bragged to doubting friends that they were going to strike it rich, so hence the purchase of the gold from me as they didn't want to return home empty handed and something to show the friends :playful:

cheers

stayyerAU