Gold Price Discussion

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nanjim said:
$2341.96 @05:00 this morning...(Perth time)

USD (US dollars) your talking I take it. When I checked at a similar time and since it hasn't reached 2266.00 AUD today or even come close in the last week from memory. Here you go as of 1.08pm AEST today.

1580177422_img_20200128_130846.jpg

And here's a link to the Australian Gold Calculator.

https://www.goldcalculator.com.au/

cashed out all my cadano a week ago ggrr, oh well hopefully market cap on all crypto falls to 175 billion again and buy again at least gold seems regular more often.

Im still buying :)
Did someone mention 3k an ounce by xmas? ;-)
I also thought Poladium but with the majority of it going into gasoline engines i opted out

2600 today,,,, I think it will go a little higher before coming down,, but ill take that tyvm...
Silver to triple in the next 5 years get on while you can

wow I must of been still half asleep this morn :)
Still been a good few years,,, I still think it will get to 3k
Not sure what I was looking at lol.
Doesn't change my thinking on silver though

i now know where i saw that price,,,, its there again today at ABC bullion where i buy my gold and silver.
An ounce of gold from abc costs 2600 today.....
On the other hand silver is falling nicely, nearly buying daily

Silver is a wonderful buy at the moment , the best under priced asset available on the planet right now .
Many already know this as the Perth Mint is almost out of stock !! try buying bars !

jack .

Brutus and me said:
Its the same at ABC just about everything has to be pre ordered....
I got few usa oz eagles last week they are all gone this week

Yep ' there is bugger all physical silver to buy for delivery , they will take your money for future orders still :|

All fiat currencies are about to suffer buying power continuously from now .

jack

Outback said:
Silver is a wonderful buy at the moment , the best under priced asset available on the planet right now .
Many already know this as the Perth Mint is almost out of stock !! try buying bars !

jack .

Not a problem yesterday :beer:

RM Outback said:
Outback said:

jack .

Not a problem yesterday :beer:

Is that right , please tell more ?

Latest posts