Gold nuggets and specimens for sale

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We are selling some of our gold. The nuggets range from 0.1 to 6 gram.
Would like to sell in lots more than 5gram to oz plus lots.
Would sell smaller, though, just ask.
We also have some smaller chunky specimen pieces with from 1 gram to 15gram approx gold content hanging of the sides of quartz.
Will get pictures up when we work out how.
Gold from Halls Creek, Central Australia, Wiluna, Marble Bar and Tibooburra.
We know where each parcel has been found if you wanted to know what area particular gold came from.
Asking $65.00 per gram, specimen pieces price will be negotiated worked out on wet dry weights.
Pm me if interested. Thanks

$65.00 per gram sounds a bit high is there any particular reason your asking this price.

Nicko61, would do specific gravity test, ie dry and wet weight of specimen then calculate re http://www.gold-nuggets.org/specific-gravity-test.htm
RM, in the past we have sold plenty of gold and asked this and have sold fairly quickly. We have sold to other forum members in past also. I could start reselling on fleabay but there sell costs now are to high. A few years ago we constantly sold for well above market value plus post.
Just need to work out how to post pictures using this tablet.

Most 2 gram plus nuggets sold.
Some of the specimens also now sold
What is not sold will go to pw becks when they open after xmas
Have a 35.1 gram fantastic pendent piece also for sale. Is semi round and flat about size of 20 cent piece. Lots of character.
Was a sunbaker and is as found, not washed or cleaned
Asking $3000 neg
If you are serious and want pictures we can email to you.
Cheers and merry xmas

i have $100 to spend on a specci,can you send pics of ones under $100 please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts