GOLD MINING CENTRE CLOSURE

Prospecting Australia

Help Support Prospecting Australia:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GMC

Reaction score
Hi,
We would like notify everyone, that we are closing down the Gold Mining Centre in Adelaide.
After being forced out from importing/distributing Garrett Products and being the authorised repair agent for over 23 years, we have decided that the time is right for this action.
I would like to thank all my loyal customers and friends that have supported us throughout this time. Some will always remain cherished friends.
A thank you to many of my original Dealers, that have stood by us, even after we were forced out.
Our website, The Gold Mining Centre will be closing down at the end of trade on the 31/12/2015 at approximately 4.00 pm
Before closing down the website, we will have some very good Specials available on the Garrett products that we have in stock.
Again, thank you for your support we have received during this time.
If you require any information, we can be contacted on mobile 0412 044 337
All the best,
Phil
Gold Mining Centre
:)

Sorry to hear that, I wish you all the best for your future.

Whats going on? Is that the 3rd or 4th fossicking related buisness shutting up in recent months?
Sad to hear of any buisness closing their doors, best of luck!

My understanding is that his distributorship was lost when Garrett Australia took over the distribution to other dealers, so it isn't a recent occurrence. Since then he has been working from home doing repairs and selling off what even remaining stock he had on hand. Not a good way to go considering his long term dedication to the brand, but I guess Garrett had a different business model in mind (correct me if wrong Phil).

Latest posts